Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Already shitting myself.  (Yes I've just had a curry) 

But is anyone else feeling the same? 

Not really. I’ve made peace with going down. The Fulham game was the one. After that I just  accepted it was happening. It’s not even like we’ve been unlucky, we absolutely deserve to go down. There could be silver linings to going down too. Obviously want us to stay up but we will be back. 

• Like 4

Guest Mee-9
4 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Not really. I’ve made peace with going down. The Fulham game was the one. After that I just  accepted it was happening. It’s not even like we’ve been unlucky, we absolutely deserve to go down. There could be silver linings to going down too. Obviously want us to stay up but we will be back. 

Same here, it was the Bournemouth game for me. But it's the false hope. It's a killer. 

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Honestly just feels like a bonus now. 

yea I'm not quite sure how we are still in with a chance of staying up, absolute shit show all season.. if by some miracle we do it not that I think we will but there is always a chance we just need to win and see what Bournemouth can muster up.

In my head we are already relegated but ye never know.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

You must be bloody barmy - it’ll be the same old shite

Probably and more than likely but there’s still a chance to stay up. It’s last day of the season, anything can happen. Weirder things have happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’ve just had an email from the club to tell me to wear blue tomorrow. Do we need to be told what to wear? Will it have an impact on the outcome tomorrow when it’s out of our hands? If my Aunty had bollocks would she be my uncle?

Revolutionary ideas spewing forth once more. Wear club colours to a game....it'lll never catch on!

Maybe the club can provide honesty kits that we strip off and leave on our seats at the end?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’ve just had an email from the club to tell me to wear blue tomorrow. Do we need to be told what to wear? Will it have an impact on the outcome tomorrow when it’s out of our hands? If my Aunty had bollocks would she be my uncle?

This email? The club really are clutching at straws. 

IMG_7668.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

This email? The club really are clutching at straws. 

IMG_7668.jpeg

Original idea.. I wonder why they thought of blue? 

They haven’t emailed me…. Probably because I keep emailing them back telling them to piss off….

Edited by Pliskin
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mee-9 said:

Already shitting myself.  (Yes I've just had a curry) 

But is anyone else feeling the same? 

Yes.

First time I’ve drank a few pints for ages. Hoping I won’t remember tomorrows game lol 

Guest Mee-9
2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yes.

First time I’ve drank a few pints for ages. Hoping I won’t remember tomorrows game lol 

Hair of the dog tomorrow mate - stay pissed until around 7am Tuesday. Might help.