Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

Revolutionary ideas spewing forth once more. Wear club colours to a game....it'lll never catch on!

Maybe the club can provide honesty kits that we strip off and leave on our seats at the end?

Christ no thanks if the people around where I sit are anything to go by! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Terry, Big Dan & Jonny the only ones who bothered to get out of their armour-plated vehicles. Proper gentlemen.

TBF - they put in far more effort than Leeds and Arsenal's squads in fan PR in recent weeks and the kid looks delighted.

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Do they really think there will be a sense of euphoria if we do manage to stay up ? What do they think we’ll do ? Run onto the pitch. Carry Tielemans above our shoulders (it will take quite a few of us to carry that fat shit around) and thank him for showing some effort for the first time in a year. How about carry Faes around because he managed not to shit the bed. Pats on the back for Madders, his tweet was right all along. Ndidi needs a hug for remembering how to be an international footballer again ? 

This isn’t a “come on lads, one last push” sort of relegation cliffhanger. This is a “don’t ****ing **** us up the ass dickheads and then please **** off” sort of game. I get the sense that IF (and it’s a humongous it) we do manage to do it, there will be a huge sense of relief and happiness that our club hasn’t been destroyed by the ****wits that currently occupy it. And that’s it. I find it very hard to celebrate that with that feeling with the majority who are overpaid, underachieving dimwits that we will have on the pitch tomorrow. 

Aaaaannnnnnddddd breathe. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

So is it time to be optimistic or pessimistic? :P

Optimistic about the pessimistic thought of relegation.

Or pessimistic about the optimistic possibility of staying up.

Does that help?

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

IF and it is a huge IF we beat WHU tomorrow and stay up do you think there will be a pitch invasion? Maybe not if B’mouth went 2/3-0 up early and we did the same. But if it was late and dramatic. Do we think a pitch invasion would occur? 

I’m in two minds. On the one hand, we should celebrate survival. Of course we should. On the other hand, a pitch invasion for a club surviving the drop should always be reserved for those heavily tipped to go down. Not former PL and FA cup winners with a recent track record of top 6 finishes. We shouldn’t be in this position in the first place. 

It'll be great to stay up but not joyous. So no invasion for me.  There's also a deep sense of we could well be here next season too, there's so much to sort out, and every year it gets harder in the PL.

2 hours ago, Cal76 said:

Optimistic:

Leicester 1 West Ham 0

Everton 1 Bournemouth 1

Tbh, that seems very realistic and makes the nonsense of the bookies' odds, especially now that City have finally worked out how to keep a clean sheet.

Edited by String fellow

5 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Do they really think there will be a sense of euphoria if we do manage to stay up ? What do they think we’ll do ? Run onto the pitch. Carry Tielemans above our shoulders (it will take quite a few of us to carry that fat shit around) and thank him for showing some effort for the first time in a year. How about carry Faes around because he managed not to shit the bed. Pats on the back for Madders, his tweet was right all along. Ndidi needs a hug for remembering how to be an international footballer again ? 

This isn’t a “come on lads, one last push” sort of relegation cliffhanger. This is a “don’t ****ing **** us up the ass dickheads and then please **** off” sort of game. I get the sense that IF (and it’s a humongous it) we do manage to do it, there will be a huge sense of relief and happiness that our club hasn’t been destroyed by the ****wits that currently occupy it. And that’s it. I find it very hard to celebrate that with that feeling with the majority who are overpaid, underachieving dimwits that we will have on the pitch tomorrow. 

It read to me as though it is also in the expectation of an angry invasion of the pitch if we do go down. You are bang on about it not being a reason to celebrate if we do stay up.

Anyone who goes on whatever the outcome is just an idiot putting it politely.

If we go down, the feelings can be let known to players and the board from the stands. If we stay up, the best reaction would be indifference. Just leave as though it’s a night game in October, and get off home.