Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

7 hours ago, StanSP said:

As if fans take the piss out of the club at a very simple email asking them to wear club colours lol fvcking hell 

It's embarrassing. Why are they doing it?

Asking me to wear blue isn't going to turn Faes into Cannavaro. 

The club stinks at the minute and emails like this fcuking grate.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Carry Tielemans above our shoulders (it will take quite a few of us to carry that fat shit around) and thank him for showing some effort for the first time in a year. 

This bit made me laugh out loud.

The hilarious thing I find is they couldn’t muster play for peoples travel up to Newcastle or something of a more beneficial act to the fan. Supporters of various demographics have repeatedly been positive in the last few weeks. Tifos etc. Marches to the ground. 

A last minute email strikes me as just a realisation that for the last week (well whole season, they have been sleeping on the job). 

I’ll be wearing the appropriate colour black today 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Fans on Facebook talking about invading the pitch if we stay up might be the most laughable thing I’ve ever heard. How do people not see the clear failings of this club regardless of what happens today.

More realistic chance is someone running on in pure rage after 25 minutes when we are 1-0 down and Everton are 2 up

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Fans on Facebook talking about invading the pitch if we stay up might be the most laughable thing I’ve ever heard. How do people not see the clear failings of this club regardless of what happens today.

They must be young

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

The hilarious thing I find is they couldn’t muster play for peoples travel up to Newcastle or something of a more beneficial act to the fan. Supporters of various demographics have repeatedly been positive in the last few weeks. Tifos etc. Marches to the ground. 

A last minute email strikes me as just a realisation that for the last week (well whole season, they have been sleeping on the job). 

lol imagine everyone turning up in there black tops, would be fitting if we went down though as you suggest.

Just now, StanSP said:

Embarrassing in what way? 

They just want a sea of blue. It's really not worth getting that worked up over it. 

Did you moan when they wanted you to wear blue at Forest when we won 3-2 on the final day to get into playoffs? 

If an email grates on you then that's an issue lol

Just click delete and be done with it. 

I feel like everyone is so angry at the club right now (for valid reason, of course), but that leads to being totally pissed off with anything they end up doing, which is wrong. 

They just want a sea of blue haha. I want a club that reads the room and to me this is just another small thing to add to the long list this season. 

Wearing blue at Forest was different circumstances and I'm not sure I did anyway tbh.

The club are just irritating, I'm not as angry as this might be coming across. Tone is often missed on here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

They just want a sea of blue haha. I want a club that reads the room and to me this is just another small thing to add to the long list this season. 

Wearing blue at Forest was different circumstances and I'm not sure I did anyway tbh.

The club are just irritating, I'm not as angry as this might be coming across. Tone is often missed on here.

Talking of read the room, you’d think they would be more canny than the barrage of contact I’ve had about the shit shirts this season being reduced further and further. Stick it all on a concourse sale or send out to charitable causes. 

• Like 1

Of course it would be nice to be a premier league club next season, but don’t know how any of us would cope with another frustrating season like this next season. 

It’d be easier to rebuild in the championship, get the wage bill back down and hopefully bounce straight back up with abit more structure to the club. 

Edited by Messi
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

They wouldn't even sell Newcastle tickets to our own fans, but now they want someone to wear blue instead of white and we've got more of a chance? lol

Just now, Messi said:

Of course it would be nice to be a premier league club next season, but don’t know how any of us would cope with another frustrating season like this next season. 

It’d be easier to rebuild in the championship, get the wage bill back down and hopefully bounce straight back up with abit more structure to the club. 

Exactly, this time would finish rock bottom and challenge Derbys record without Youri Maddison amd Barnes

• Like 1

Going to be at a festival, drunk and with no phone signal or internet. I can’t work out if this is a good thing or not. It’s probably good tbf.

All the best to all. Cheer on the lads for one last time of what is (for me anyway) the end of an amazing era, even if we do get a bit of luck and stay up.

• Like 1

I've had a rubbish nights sleep, I've chewed my nails down to the bone and frankly I've been angry at this team/club for the majority of the season. But if Maddison or Yuri do smash in the winner and Bournemouth hold Everton then I will end up full of forgiveness and I'll be chuffed to bits all summer, can't help it, don't want to be hateful towards this club or players regardless of where they end up next season. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Some of our players shouldn't have been on the pitch this season

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Messi said:

If we stay in the premier league, we'll be top half next season.

Whelan and Rudkin are going to figure out what went wrong and get this mess all straightened out over the next 8 weeks :thumbup: