Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

Well whatever happens today it is a key day in the clubs history and we are here to witness it.

Just win and hope for the best. It would be so disappointing if Everton failed to win and we only draw or lose.  

If we get the survival miracle you have to enjoy the moment, what’s gone wrong overall this season can wait. As a football fan ensure you enjoy the highs and just take in what could be a painful low. 

The players must know if they put in a pitiful performance today they’ll they be hounded out at 6.30 tonight. About time one them or more get themselves into Leicester City folklore for positive reasons.

Come on Leicester!!!!!!

• Like 2

Maybe the football Gods are on our side with Coventry losing yesterday. Players need to step up to the task: hammer West Ham, that's all we can do, thrash them, and hope Bournemouth do the business at the other end.

One thing I will be glad about is this sorry season will have come to a close and tomorrow we can start to plan for next season, regardless of the division we find ourselves in. 

I hope we stay up for the sake of the people who have been put at risk of redundancy in the event the club go down,  as for the players, aside for a small handful who do seem to genuinely care, the rest can feck off and I am at least looking forward to seeing a very changed and refreshed squad for next season. 

I accepted relegation several weeks ago but that still doesn’t stop me from wanting to pull off a miraculous escape today. Come on you foxes 🦊 let’s do this 👊🏼

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Exactly, this time would finish rock bottom and challenge Derbys record without Youri Maddison amd Barnes

...at their best, they will be hard to be replaced, but they haven't been for some time!!!

We will replace them, we just need a forward thinking manager and an enlightened Martyn Glover (he will now become the most important member of the club for the next 8 weeks) to make this a season to look forward to.

People were saying it would take Tigers years to get back to the top. Up steps Borthwick and we win the title. It only takes the right person to be in a position for everything to flow. 

We cannot deny what has happened this season and the people who have taken us here, but nothing is as bleak as it looks. The impending departures are a great opportunity, and something I am excited to embrace.

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Maximum noise, maximum support from minute one.

But if relegation does happen, this happy clappy oh well nevermind can I get your shirt  culture needs to end. Vardy and the academy boys aside, these are mercenaries who have downed tools and they need to know about it. 

I've seen us relegated enough times to see the difference between plucky unlucky have a go heroes and professional spongers who hide when the going gets tough.

But for 90 minutes, let's f'kin roar. 

11 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Some bloke 

'Some bloke??'

FFS, if you don't know who that is, wtf are you doing on here? Call yourself a Leicester fan?

That isn't just 'some bloke.'

Honestly, this place; they'll let anyone in these days.

I despair, I really do.

'Some bloke' indeed.

Edited by Phil Bowman
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

They just want a sea of blue haha. I want a club that reads the room and to me this is just another small thing to add to the long list this season. 

Wearing blue at Forest was different circumstances and I'm not sure I did anyway tbh.

The club are just irritating, I'm not as angry as this might be coming across. Tone is often missed on here.

Yes it’s just irritating more than anything 

Almost everything they do is tinpot rubbish that just makes us look like a League One club 

I don’t think we’ll win today (yes I’m a miserable ****er) I hate playing West Ham as they always seem to bully us physically, obviously not in the away game however. Hopefully their players have one eye on the final and don’t give 100%. 

13 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

'Some bloke??'

FFS, if you don't know who that is, wtf are you doing on here? Call yourself a Leicester fan?

That isn't just 'some bloke.'

Honestly, this place; they'll let anyone in these days.

I despair, I really do.

'Some bloke' indeed.

The nerves are getting to us all it seems 

Main thing is not going 1-0 down early in the game no need to rush out all guns blazing and completely mess it up before we are 30 mins in . Even at 70 mins 0-0 is ok just as long as we are creating chances. 
Could have put the games on at 12.30 though going to be a long day waiting for the game 🙈