Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

5 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Main thing is not going 1-0 down early in the game no need to rush out all guns blazing and completely mess it up before we are 30 mins in . Even at 70 mins 0-0 is ok just as long as we are creating chances. 
Could have put the games on at 12.30 though going to be a long day waiting for the game 🙈

Jeeze, the thought of being 0-0 at 70 mins has just given me a dicky ticker. 

9 hours ago, StanSP said:

As if fans take the piss out of the club at a very simple email asking them to wear club colours lol fvcking hell 

I think the issue is that people don’t need to be told what to wear. Unless it’s guidance on ‘don’t wear a mankini’ I don’t think it’s needed. 

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I think the issue is that people don’t need to be told what to wear. Unless it’s guidance on ‘don’t wear a mankini’ I don’t think it’s needed. 

Of course not. They're not forcing anyone, it's just suggesting it. It's not like you'll be turned away if you don't lol

13 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Main thing is not going 1-0 down early in the game no need to rush out all guns blazing and completely mess it up before we are 30 mins in . Even at 70 mins 0-0 is ok just as long as we are creating chances. 
Could have put the games on at 12.30 though going to be a long day waiting for the game 🙈

0-0 at 70mins won't really be ok as we struggle to create much we need a couple of early goals, straight out the blocks imo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Jeeze, the thought of being 0-0 at 70 mins has just given me a dicky ticker. 

Sorry 🙈 just don’t need to be going half time 2-0 down after trying to kill the game in the first ten mins 

36 minutes ago, Hales said:

💙🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶💙💙💙💙

Screenshot_20230528_091041_Instagram.jpg

Really would like to know the real reason he was whisked away in the night, one min here the next min gone, leaving a massive hole not only in the quality but spirit of the team.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I find it hard to be harsh on a media team that will be first to be out if we drop today. It’s not as if they have much material to work with right now. Someone I used to work with took a relatively senior job in Southamptons marketing team. Today is her last day. 

• Sad 1

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Really would like to know the real reason he was whisked away in the night, one min here the next min gone, leaving a massive hole not only in the quality but spirit of the team.

he found out BR would be here for another season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

0-0 at 70mins won't really be ok as we struggle to create much we need a couple of early goals, straight out the blocks imo.

0-0 at 70 mins is better than being 1 or 2 -0 down early doors because we have gone out trying to attack and mess about at the back . Would love to be 3-0 up by half time but let’s face it it isn’t likely is it 😂

2 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

:brendan:

• Like 1

Hi all, im in both camps here today, a lifelong hammers and foxes fan , i actually want the foxes to win today and they do have a chance for sure, my intel from west ham mates are that moyes may play Paqueta today as a 10 which means the hammers could be getting lots of shots on goal, my biggest concearn is tielemens today as i think rice will boss him with ease  and control the midfield. I would love smithy to set up in a low block hard to break down system and hit them on the break as its our best chance of not conceading and grabbing something the other end. We need that win today and not bothered about the style, if we play our normal game today we could get battered - just check out the hammers second half against leeds last week to see how easily they can boos teams and score goals when they on it. As for talk of hammers being powder puff because europe final, i doubt that will be the case but moyes may go with a slightly weaker team or rest a few top stars for second half...danger men today are BOWEN, BENRAHMA, PAQUETA, INGS - if we can keep paqueta and ings linking up we might keep a clean sheet. Also heard that moyes is a massive fan of harvey barnes and could try and land him in the window. GOOD LUCK FOXES TODAY and give it 100% and hope everton slip up.

Can't go today now which is disappointing. Had to have emergency surgery on Tuesday to remove a lump on my back the docs found. So currently recovering at home. 

The season has been a disaster but it is what it is. Just support the lads and we go again next season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

0-0 at 70 mins is better than being 1 or 2 -0 down early doors because we have gone out trying to attack and mess about at the back . Would love to be 3-0 up by half time but let’s face it it isn’t likely is it 😂

obviously don't go gung ho but we should be looking to take the lead in the first half, not waiting till its to late.

7 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Can't go today now which is disappointing. Had to have emergency surgery on Tuesday to remove a lump on my back the docs found. So currently recovering at home. 

The season has been a disaster but it is what it is. Just support the lads and we go again next season. 

Hope everything is sound for you following your surgery .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery 🙏

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Hoping for a quick recovery and a stress free day!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Like 1