Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

7 minutes ago, Fox_Hammer said:

Many of my west ham fan mates want the foxes to win today,actually a big respect between the two clubs and fans and even to this day they cannot believe we sacked the most successful foxes manager in history CLAUDIO . Must say i would love him back to sort us out.

Dilly-Ding, Dilly-Dong…. Let’s hope Vichai also makes a impact…

C’mon Leic, this is getting serious now… stop messy about!!!

8 minutes ago, Fox_Hammer said:

Many of my west ham fan mates want the foxes to win today,actually a big respect between the two clubs and fans and even to this day they cannot believe we sacked the most successful foxes manager in history CLAUDIO . Must say i would love him back to sort us out.

There’s no respect between the two club’s at boardroom level. Ranieri would have taken us down.

Got to start aggressively. Early goal would do wonders for giving Everton the jitters and may make West Ham players more wary of 50:50s if we look up for a fight. Having said that it would be about the first time we'd witnessed fight from this group this season.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Keep telling myself it's only football and there are far more important things in life, but I'm pretty sure I am actually going to cry if/when we go down.

I actually have a good feeling about today, i reckon both everton and leeds will get turned over with ease today ( remember toffees without calvert lewin today ) and we will scrape a 

1-0 against the hammers today with possibly a late goal when we see other match scores :-) then my dream would be get smithy out end of season and get a top manager in to 

rebuild us for next season. Just spoken to a few west ham lads who said they going to be shouting come on you blues if its still 0-0 at 80 minutes and other games going foxes way.

Thats from horses mouth guys !

Edited by Fox_Hammer
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Really would like to know the real reason he was whisked away in the night, one min here the next min gone, leaving a massive hole not only in the quality but spirit of the team.

100% if he was still here we wouldn’t be getting relegated

23 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Keep telling myself it's only football and there are far more important things in life, but I'm pretty sure I am actually going to cry if/when we go down.

My son promised me he wouldn’t cry.  As he said it he started welling up. I really shouldn’t be subjecting him to this. 

• Sad 1

Let’s be honest none of us can really predict what our emotions will be at around 1830. For those who have accepted relegation (me included) the reality of relegation will still hit us, likewise if we stay up those who still want to have a dig at the players /board will probably get overcome with the emotion of just staying up , no matter all the garbage we’ve seen In the previous 37 matches.

it’s why we all love and sometimes love to hate football. 

West Ham need to know we will get stuck in, my main concern there is Faes is likely to go in too heavy and get himself a red card before half time.

19 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Got to start aggressively. Early goal would do wonders for giving Everton the jitters and may make West Ham players more wary of 50:50s if we look up for a fight. Having said that it would be about the first time we'd witnessed fight from this group this season.

If it filters through early on that Everton are winning it would have a massive affect, likewise if we score, Everton will start bricking it. The scenes if Leeds stay up 🤣🤣

Couple of things may help us today, moyes is likely to only give rice and bowen only 45 minutes rotating downes and fornals in, without rice on the pitch tielemens might be able to 

hold soucek and downes into defensive mode and open up our flanks in final third. Also if he plays emerson he is very vulnerable to the weighted/floated ball over the top and their

centre backs not the quickest although aguerd has good recovery abilty. I honestly think if we set up a low block style today and invite them to play we can nick a win today on the 

counter....come on you blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to assume how Everton set up for this, do they try and get out of sight early and potentially leave themsevles having to claw it back if we go ahead. Or do they sit on a draw, knowing they'd only need a goal to swing it back their way and only push on if they hear we've gone ahead. 

Edited by Tommy Fresh

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Hard to assume how Everton set up for this, do they try and get out of sight early and potentially leave themsevles having to claw it back if we go ahead. Or do they sit on a draw, knowing they'd only need a goal to swing it back their way and only push on if they hear we've gone ahead. 

Lolz.  Dyche is gonna just ask them to launch balls in the box all afternoon. 

6 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

If it filters through early on that Everton are winning it would have a massive affect, likewise if we score, Everton will start bricking it. The scenes if Leeds stay up 🤣🤣

I honestly cannot see either everton or leeds getting anything today , its all there to play for , we are playing a rapidly improving team today in west ham who are likely to

lift a european trophy shortly but they will be there for the taking today,if we want it bad enough its there for us.

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

5/1, that it?

I'm lumping on for Everton to be 2 up at half time.

everton will be without their talisman Calvert - Lewin , i cannot see where they get goals today and they will surely concede some.

Just now, Fox_Hammer said:

everton will be without their talisman Calvert - Lewin , i cannot see where they get goals today and they will surely concede some.

Dwight McNeil.

Gray might grab one as well just because.