Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

Got to start aggressively. Early goal would do wonders for giving Everton the jitters and may make West Ham players more wary of 50:50s if we look up for a fight. Having said that it would be about the first time we'd witnessed fight from this group this season.

Press like the first 20 minutes against Liverpool, defend like we did at Newcastle and attack like we did at Wolves.....that's not too much to ask, is  it? :whistle:

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Press like the first 20 minutes against Liverpool, defend like we did at Newcastle and attack like we did at Wolves.....that's not too much to ask, is  it? :whistle:

I don't think so. Can't see it happening though

18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

If leeds get an early goal against spurs that will make it a little bit tense as well . Be surprised if spurs get anything today so could end up both us and Everton down 

Makes absolutely zero difference to us either way. If we win, their result doesn't matter. If we lose, their result doesn't matter. Nothing they can do changes what we need to do and nothing they can do changes the consequences if we don't. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Makes absolutely zero difference to us either way. If we win, their result doesn't matter. If we lose, their result doesn't matter. Nothing they can do changes what we need to do and nothing they can do changes the consequences if we don't. 

True.....unless Leeds win at least 10-0, in which case it would be almost worth getting relegated to see the response from the Spurs fans. :ph34r:

Edited by Alf Bentley
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

True.....unless Leeds win at least 11-0, in which case it would be almost worth getting relegated to see the response from the Spurs fans. :ph34r:

Well they let 5 goals in within 20 minutes so its not out the realms of possability

I'm not bothering to watch, not in some sort of protest but I don't have sky and I can't be bothered making the effort to watch it. 

Might change if it was to happen but I just can't see myself raising anymore than a 'that's great' if we somehow survive. 

9 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

No vardy is interesting, maybe he can have an impact off the bench

We are a lot less predictable when Vardy is not the lone striker he can't do it like he used to on his own, would be fine in a two but would be a good impact sub also

Edited by whoareyaaa

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Dread to think what the middle 3 will be then. 

KDH, Tielemans Soumare I'd guess which who else is there really? I'd rather player with KDH than Ndidi, mendy could be a good sub if we have a lead towards the end.

17 minutes ago, jv1 said:

The old man took me to my 1st game at filbert street against an Oxford side including a certain Matt Elliott somewhere around 92/93 - it was love at first sight - I’m most concerned about him today and staying level headed with it all - if football had ended the day after the fa cup win I could have said and did say ‘we’ve done it all dad’ - im calm today - what a 10 years it’s been - we actually have done it all and if an angel had said to me 10 years ago that you will go up and win the whole bloody lot and then go back down again I’d have given everything I had to be there and witness that - I was - you were - not all of our fathers and granddads were - today is another day in the history of our club and our families and friends around us - embrace it - don’t be afraid of it - next year we come together again no matter what the title of the league is - we give our Saturdays and sing our emotions in that stadium- today will be what it was always meant to be - to our club - today - tomorrow - always 🦊❤️

100%.

Come on Foxes!