Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

Just now, StanSP said:

If we get a last minute penalty, like that 2-2 game in 15/16, who are we relying on to have the balls of steel to tuck one away like Ulloa did? 

Anyone but Maddison

24 minutes ago, DJAV said:

Can’t argue with that, and don’t get me started I. Gerrard 😂, but our performances in Deanos last few games were awful and it was getting worse. SG was terrible - but it did lead to Unai and I think it has been good. But I don’t want to talk too much about Villa. What I want is a positive result for you guys today and to come back on here and see positivity - and hopefully, moving on next season with a top coach and players who will give their all. One last good luck from me, I truly truly believe it can work out today 🙏

I would love to share your optimism but it's been such a terrible season that it's hard to share even a smidgen of it! - and I just hope we don't end up with Smith's successor next season in charge, Gerrard!! Sorry for his mention again!  I think many on here may be hoping Mark Robins may finally leave Cov. for us after yesterday's disappointment for them but a hard one to call and it depends on a number of things, not least what league we'll be in! Many thanks for your best wishes towards Foxes though, all the same! I 'hope' it helps come evening time but if not - then thanks anyway!! 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

If we get a last minute penalty, like that 2-2 game in 15/16, who are we relying on to have the balls of steel to tuck one away like Ulloa did? 

Vardy but someone tell him to smash the bastard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

Let’s goo! All or nothing

Trouble is go all hung ho we leave ourselves open for the counter attack, play a quality passing game keep the defence solid hit them on the break we can’t afford to Fuch it up if Everton are drawing and we go 0-1 down with not long to go !

Just a quality passionate hearty performance from the lads show they do care !

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Vardy will do it under the utmost pressure. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Wasilewski drinking in the Market Tavern earlier 

Was for manager:devil: if nothing else give em a fcuking good talking to before the game

Edited by CyprusFox

Just now, Buzzell said:

I just hope Smith goes for it today. No defensive/respectful game play. Take the game to West Ham from minute one.

There's no way we take that approach for this one, but whether the players can execute the plan is the question.