Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Should be starting, but you'd have to drop Evans who brings in experience as we will need some pace back there which is why Faes would start. 

I'd play 3 ATB at least for the first half. Then review.  Still, we gotta just roll with this

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Last trophy was 28 years ago, they have stunk the league out for long enough.

That is modern history they have 

17 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Last trophy was 28 years ago, they have stunk the league out for long enough.

Their history is far superior to ours regardless of how recent it was. I find Everton football boring and hope they go down. Bug you can’t say they havnt won anything in modern era 

1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

That is modern history they have 

Their history is far superior to ours regardless of how recent it was. I find Everton football boring and hope they go down. Bug you can’t say they havnt won anything in modern era 

Okay but they are still shit. 

Just now, kenny said:

Faes is ok, but soutter is a threat at corners. He has missed some sitters, but he is due a goal.

I think Harry is more reliable from a positional sense too. Faes has a shade more pace but Harry is a better defender imho. Faes has been a liability for several months.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Harsh on Souttar. But I guess Smith is worried about the pace they have, and to me shows we aren't playing a deep line. 

West Ham strong at set pieces where Souttar would have been ideal.

hopefully it will pay off

36 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'd have Harry over Faes, don't rate Wout very highly 

I think Faes is a donkey, however I can see why he has played him. He needs binning off next season.