Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

as stated already, I can imagine a few of the key players for WHU wont be starting, Rice, paqueta, bowen probably a couple more

there best chance to win a European trophy in years, so i fully expect them to be weaker than usual,

Bournemouth of this season would win that game on any other match day, draw at worst, it’s just the unbalanced incentive that could swing it but their manager and players seem to have decent attitude, if Everton are feisty they may well respond competitively.

• Like 4

Nobody is on the beach, nobody is going to take anything easy for anyone. It’s going to be the usual day at the bottom of the table where 1 of the 3 teams might win, but all will likely be crap. 

We just have to win and cross our fingers. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’m going to be up a mountain in the Lake District. Radio silence. Can’t bear it.

Can’t remember the last game I deliberately didn’t watch. Many years ago. 

Similar - up in the Peaks with mates. Won’t be checking phone until much later. No point ruining a good walk 🥴

2 minutes ago, martyn said:

Can't see West Ham resting too many. They've got 10 days until their European final. 

Imagine they'll want to keep their players sharp.

I tend to agree, but what they might do is not risk anyone who is less than 100%
So a player or two, that might have started with no cup final on the horizon might be rested.

They will also be cautious and bring players off in the game if they feel a niggle that they might otherwise have carried on with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

It’s 2 results to go our way - just can’t see it.  I’m not a doom and gloom merchant but Everton will be very confident.

Me neither.

We've only won once in our last 15 matches and suddenly people think we'll easily roll over WHam.

We'll get a draw at best IMO

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bert said:

Iversen 

Ricardo Souttar Evans Castagne 

Tielemans Soumare 

Maddison Iheanacho Barnes

Vardy 

We’ve got to go for it. 

Guessing Evans won't play? Any news on his injury? 

36 minutes ago, Bert said:

Iversen 

Ricardo Souttar Evans Castagne 

Tielemans Soumare 

Maddison Iheanacho Barnes

Vardy 

We’ve got to go for it. 

I’d still go with 3 atb. We just don’t have the quality of player to play two. If Soyuncu is back, stick him in there for Faes. 3 at the back doesn’t need to be as defensive as it was here. I worry with 2 cbs we will concede and if we do that early, we will collapse. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’d still go with 3 atb. We just don’t have the quality of player to play two. If Soyuncu is back, stick him in there for Faes. 3 at the back doesn’t need to be as defensive as it was here. I worry with 2 cbs we will concede and if we do that early, we will collapse. 

I agree, we need to grow into the game with confidence low, souttar is always a danger when we get free kicks and corners 

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’m going to be up a mountain in the Lake District. Radio silence. Can’t bear it.

Can’t remember the last game I deliberately didn’t watch. Many years ago. 

You might meet Leicester…on the way down.

Or if they are in a sinking boat, please don’t save them..

Iversen

Souttar.  Faes.  Soyuncu

Mendy          
    Ricardo.             Kristi 

KDH   Praet. Barnes

Nacho