Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

9 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Didn't Everton relegate Bournemouth in 2020.... hopefully they want revenge.

Just win Leicester please. Don't let them slip up and us not do our jobs

No, they actually won but were relegated from results elsewhere (which was Dean Smith’s Villa getting a result against West Ham ironically lol)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53460590

Whilst Everton didn’t relegate them though, they might have demons to settle at Goodison!

3 hours ago, erlee said:

Everton will get a draw at least against the Cherries/

if they do draw and we win - we are saved. otherwise we go down

Leeds is not going to do SPurs 3-0. 

Anything less than a win for us and we go down regardless of other results 

Even tho I can’t see Moyes resting any players for their upcoming Europa Final let’s hope all the ones he puts out have one eye on that final and will try not to pick up any injuries pulling out of 50/50’s, we need to go in hard show them we need this win and we’ll do almost anything to get the win !

I’m not going to predict a score for this one as I’ve been so wrong last couple don’t even want to post a Rachel just in case it jinx’s it but hope for a Foxes win on Sunday and Losses for Dirty Leeds & Everton 🙏🦊💙

COYB 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Even tho I can’t see Moyes resting any players for their upcoming Europa Final let’s hope all the ones he puts out have one eye on that final and will try not to pick up any injuries pulling out of 50/50’s, we need to go in hard show them we need this win and we’ll do almost anything to get the win !

I’m not going to predict a score for this one as I’ve been so wrong last couple don’t even want to post a Rachel just in case it jinx’s it but hope for a Foxes win on Sunday and Losses for Dirty Leeds & Everton 🙏🦊💙

COYB 

The one thing you can absolutely guarantee about this Leicester side is that they won't go in hard. We've been supposedly fighting for our lives these past 4 weeks and I've not seen one full blooded tackle. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

In a strange way that makes it a bit more straightforward in terms of our tactics. If there was a possibility that a draw might be enough depending on other results it would be horrible to watch us try to hold on only to find out we should have pushed on for a win.

Same thing may happen if we score early though; go all defensive. I'd hope we'd go all out for a second goal but it wouldn't surprise me if we dropped back.

I'd be happy with an early lead though!

I'm not going to be getting frustrated if it's still goalless at half time, no matter everything that's happened this season I'm just got to get behind them and if we go down...go down singing. I know we need a win but honestly I'd set up to keep a clean sheet and win it 1-0, that's all we need Jose Mourinho shithousoury. Don't go charging into attack and loose this 3-5

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Same thing may happen if we score early though; go all defensive. I'd hope we'd go all out for a second goal but it wouldn't surprise me if we dropped back.

I'd be happy with an early lead though!

Almost all the games where we thought we could outplay the opposition this season have been failures. We are simply not playing well enough. We must still defend as tightly as possible. At home the likelyhood is we will get more chances anyway.

3-4-3 for me and keep the defence the same as they should have gained some confidence from that clean sheet 

Iversen

Faes

Evans

Souttar

Castagne

Ndidi or Soumare (depending on fitness) 

Youri

Thomas

Madders 

Kels if fit 

Barnes 

subs 

Smithies 

Amartey

Cags

Kristiansen

Mendy

Praet

Tete

Vardy - impact sub 

Daka

Need to be level with hammers, leeds wining by 2, everton drawing. Thay way everton stay up, afraid to attack as if they lose leeds will leapfrog them. Then late late on score, and leapfrog everton, not giving them time to respond and finishing a draw, whislt us and leeds win

Iversen

Castagne  souttar  Evans   Thomas

Nddi/soumare

Tielemens Maddison

Nacho/tete          vardy        Barnes/daka

Edited by splinterdream

I shall be wearing a Bournemouth shirt beneath my LCFC shirt on this occasion. Might get a bit sweaty.

Bournemouth mate is going to Goodison, so will get regular updates.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

I shall be wearing a Bournemouth shirt beneath my LCFC shirt on this occasion. Might get a bit sweaty.

Any Intel from your mate on how Bournemouth are playing (they've lost the last 3)? And on whether they're likely to play the first XI or give some squad players a run at Everton?

12 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

Any Intel from your mate on how Bournemouth are playing (they've lost the last 3)? And on whether they're likely to play the first XI or give some squad players a run at Everton?