Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

Leicester City V West Ham - Pre Match thread

39 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Any Intel from your mate on how Bournemouth are playing (they've lost the last 3)? And on whether they're likely to play the first XI or give some squad players a run at Everton?

Played well against Manure. Crap against Chelski. So-so at Palace. Brooks coming back against Utd suggests O'Neill is 'trying a few things out'. No Billing is an issue, as he links up so well with Solanke. The latter, as an ex-Liverpool player. might be interested in downing Everton, but that's clutching at straws. The losing streak is worrying. 

Edited by Chairman of the Bored

Fun Fact 4 of Everton’s 5 home wins for the season have been by the score line 1-0.

Everton have only scored more than 1 goal in a home game once this season. 

For anyone who thinks it’s a over before a ball has been kicked, they’ve still got a lot of work to do.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Fun Fact 4 of Everton’s 5 home wins for the season have been by the score line 1-0.

Everton have only scored more than 1 goal in a home game once this season. 

For anyone who thinks it’s a over before a ball has been kicked, they’ve still got a lot of work 

Edited by blue army 1988
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Imagine if Leicester we're 0-3 down with 20 minutes to go. You go to leave and the stewards tell you you can't leave until after 10 minutes after the final whistle how would you react.

throw him down the stairs and leg it with a stolen honesty flag 

• Haha 1

I have no idea what team I'd pick. I have no idea if we will win. I have no idea whether Everton will beat Bournemouth.

What I do know is that I'll be on a flight during the game. I've still yet to work out if I'm glad about that or not.

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

I have no idea what team I'd pick. I have no idea if we will win. I have no idea whether Everton will beat Bournemouth.

What I do know is that I'll be on a flight during the game. I've still yet to work out if I'm glad about that or not.

You'll be able to see numerous footballs fly passed your window as we hoof the ball aimlessly to hang on for a 0-0.

3 minutes ago, Ricey said:

What are the chances you team AND plane go down!

It's more likely only one of them will, look at it that way.

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Who's gonna haw a radio on listening to the Everton game in the ground? No fake cheers! 

If we were in West Ham's position I'd totally be spreading false news in the stands on the other results because I'm a cvnt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ricey said:

I’ll swap …..

2 hours ago, Kasey Keller said:

Seriously considering not watching the final day pan out , might just go on a walk with my phone off and come back after the match to see what’s happened.

As relaxing as that sounds, there's no fun in that!

Come along and suffer with the rest of us lol

27 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Both right backs for Everton, Coleman and Patterson, are definitely out

Might only have a partially fit Mykolenko at left back as well

Calvert-Lewin is definitely out

Dacoure is a doubt as well isn’t he? 

31 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Both right backs for Everton, Coleman and Patterson, are definitely out

Might only have a partially fit Mykolenko at left back as well

Calvert-Lewin is definitely out

Anyone know if Bournemouth have important injuries?

38 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

I’m 99% certain that the Everton result will open the door for us, and we will fail to walk through it.

Yes I remember Chelsea getting beat at Villa and we lost at home to Spurs - It does have that feel about it. 

When the going gets tough this team tend to get going - see ya