Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Barnes

Chance for him to be the star player and a hero. Moving to a big club, he's likely to be a back-up player. Could work out very well for him if he applies himself to his full potential.

Guest nathan.

I think I will depend on who comes in for him.

Man City, Liverpool or United and he’s gone.

33 minutes ago, BroughtonFox said:

He doesn’t want to go, his mrs is expecting and they don’t want to move.

Sounds like Villa would be right up his Ally then. Semi decent team and wouldn’t have to move.

• Like 1

Be great if he did stay, probably won't mind due to £££££££ but you never know. In fact i would say no one other than Barnes knows if he stays or goes, not me, not Sean and no one on here. 

This will all depend on whether a big offer comes in that the club thinks is a great deal,his agent would be persuading him to go. Be interesting if it’s true and he does want to stay.  He’s proven before playing regularly for us that he can cut in the championship. Now he’s a premier league player, he’ll be far too good. 

Just on a wider note, not transfer rekayed, the lad sometimes just produces magic of the highest level. 

That goal at home to Villa, taking the ball in his stride at full pelt, was absolutely sublime. 

I'd love him to stay but just can't see it. And I think the club may well apply pressure for him to go, as they did years ago with Matt Piper. 

• Like 1

Out of Maddison, Barnes, Iheanacho and Ndidi, Barnes is the one I'd  want to keep.   He has qualities that go beyond  his limitations.  He could become a one-club (twice loaned out legend).  

Imagine him propelling us back up and is winning another trophy in a the coming seasons.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'd be much more confident of promotion if we could keep hold of him. Would be better than any new signing we could make imho.

Barnes would piss the Championship. But I think he’ll leave