Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Barnes

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

his goals next season will be worth more than the 50/60m we will get this window, we could then offer him a new contract if we reach the Prem or sell for at least 40m but we would have gained a lot more getting promoted

There is no guarantee we get promoted with Barnes. He would then be worth half the value next summer. I'd snap your hand off for 50-60m for him, but don't think we would get anything near to that. 

7 minutes ago, Viva said:

There is no guarantee we get promoted with Barnes. He would then be worth half the value next summer. I'd snap your hand off for 50-60m for him, but don't think we would get anything near to that. 

I think we would get pretty much the same this year as next year esp as he would score more goals in the Champ than he has done in the Prem.

If we can't get anything near 50m then we may as well keep him and hope he signs a new contract this/next season

7 minutes ago, Viva said:

I think we will be offered similar to Maddison, £40 million with some add-ons if we are lucky. 

All depends on our TRUE financial situation of course, but I suspect we will need to cash in on him if an offer like that comes in. 

9 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I think we will be offered similar to Maddison, £40 million with some add-ons if we are lucky. 

All depends on our TRUE financial situation of course, but I suspect we will need to cash in on him if an offer like that comes in. 

Maddison is a class above Barnes for me, so can't see us getting £40m next summer. I think around £40m is his value now. 

* sorry, thought you meant £40m next summer, so I agree with you. 

Edited by Viva
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

As stated multiple times, this is based on player’s wages only and all figures are from Spotrac, obviously can’t get exact figures as it’s unknown.

So if the total wage bill was £180m but only £80m of that is on players wages, how much are we paying the backroom staff?

39 minutes ago, Viva said:

We will certainly get far less than £40,000,000 for him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viva said:

Maddison is a class above Barnes for me, so can't see us getting £40m next summer. I think around £40m is his value now. 

* sorry, thought you meant £40m next summer, so I agree with you. 

Don’t see Maddison kicking on especially at spurs. Think Barnes will be better in the long run

26 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Don’t see Maddison kicking on especially at spurs. Think Barnes will be better in the long run

Maddison has far more to his game than Barnes though for me. He scores a similar amount of goals, but is a lot more creative. When Barnes is not on it, he can have very poor games. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I suspect people are going to be very underwhelmed by the amount we get for Harvey. 

Then we just don’t sell surely? Unless we have to.. 

Should set our stall out for £50m, and then anything around £40m with add ons would do

3 minutes ago, teblin said:

It’ll be between 30-40million I’d have thought.

Do not sell him for that amount - worth more getting us back and I understand he is not pushing to leave!

He is worth £50m + Add ons as an English player with top stats and although he is inconsistent he has the makings of a top top player.