Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Barnes

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Once done. Then Vesty (no chance) followed by the Belgian contingent and Ward.  Come on Rudkin this is a frigging walk in the park…..

I think there will be a lot of interest in Ward. He is a fantastic keeper in his prime. Any club would be lucky to have him. 

(Copy and share far and wide) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Quite like the idea of Barnes going for more than Madders! 

Only way we get £50million is if a number of clubs want him though. 

Does seem that is happening if reports are true about Newcastle, Villa, West Ham. 

He is our last big asset, so as much as I would like him to stay, I think the smart move is to sell and help balance the books. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Whys it always me said:

You’re talking shit and that my friend is a fact. He loves the club despite the hate he gets from some fans. 

He’s a Leicester fan too. 

How’s he feeling about playing LWB this season mate?

Congrats on a big win tonight

16 minutes ago, KFS said:

How’s he feeling about playing LWB this season mate?

Congrats on a big win tonight

He’s away with England at the minute but he will be a fair few weeks behind the rest of the squad in terms of understanding the way the new manager plays and system. 

I know he was looking forward to the challenge ahead so it will be interesting to see if the new manager rates him or not. 

Clearly some of the fans don’t rate him 😂

1 hour ago, Whys it always me said:

He’s away with England at the minute but he will be a fair few weeks behind the rest of the squad in terms of understanding the way the new manager plays and system. 

I know he was looking forward to the challenge ahead so it will be interesting to see if the new manager rates him or not. 

Clearly some of the fans don’t rate him 😂

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

Plenty do though. A local lad who’s representing his country at under 21 level and is still developing - he’s got a big season ahead. 

I think thomas has been harmed by the club because we haven’t gone down our usual route with youth because of the injury crisis brendan created. 

He never got the loan he really needed and probably still does. Now is the time to prove he’s got what it takes, as a top championship team should have been where we tried to send him. 

He shouldn’t take it personally though , half of our fans don’t even rate maddison so  it’s a tough crowd to please. 

Id love him to do well and he’s definitely got a talent but the question for me will always be his athleticism 

Edited by Lambert09

7 hours ago, Whys it always me said:

You’re talking shit and that my friend is a fact. He loves the club despite the hate he gets from some fans. 

He’s a Leicester fan too. 

Thank you for putting this matter straight. It’s pathetic that someone will come on here and post that he wants to go and what not, knowing it’ll cause a pile on from those who can’t want to have a go at him! 

I wouldn’t blame him if he did want to go mind, but I’m sure that wouldn’t be because he thinks he’s above us, more because of the hate he gets from a section of our ‘fans’ as you point out.

• Like 2

Personally whichever players end up staying from last seasons squad, will be given a clean slate and be judged on their mentality and how they perform under Maresca. 

Thomas and KDH both impressed when they were given their initial opportunities in the 1st team, but like so many others struggled, lost confidence and regressed as Rodgers negativity sapped the energy from the club. 

I remember when Thomas was thrust into the team he looked like a player who loved to get forward and support the attack and in those early games he looked as forward thinking as Chilwell, getting quality deliveries into the box. However it is clear to see his game was changed and he was asked/coached to play a more defensive/risk adverse role and dare I say it he looked stifled, short of confidence and frustrated. He is the type of player who could really flourish under a coach like Enzo. 

Edited by Claudio Fannieri
  • Like 3