Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Barnes

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

Classic Newcastle low ball offer. It’s becoming a standard practice with them. 

Yes and they constantly complain about Newcastle tax haha. They low ball offers, then claim everyone forces them to over pay. Horrible. Barnes should be 40m that’s fair 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Can’t believe they’ve allowed a huge core of the team to go in one window, yes the money is great for the club but replacing a player like Maddison will cost more than the cost it took the Spuds to prise him of us ?

Youri had left the club before Christmas anyway his performances at times were so hit and miss and his body language when things in the game weren’t going his way showed he just didn’t want to be here, Souyuncu was Fuched over by Blodgers god knows what went on there and why he was benched for so long and a poor excuse of lack of fitness comment maybe he saw Cags absolutely massive 🍆 that Blodgers felt inadequate with so he got so jealous that his wife probably said one night whilst In Bed “ so Brendan is it true what the fans sing about Souyuncu’s 🍆? “ he got the hump and benched Cags ??

Barnes going would be a mistake for us in this league can see him doing well for us getting plenty of goals down the wing also giving plenty assists, so unless it’s a Barnes has asked to be sold then we should keep him offer him a decent contract with an option to sell next year if unhappy, it just seems whoever is sanctioning these sales needs Rudkins head looking into what also with Rumours of Vardy, Nacho, Daka, Praet, Castagne & Ndidi being available is just ridiculous I think Rudkin has lost his Marbles is he even thinks of letting anymore of our core team / starting 11 being sold on ?

It's a consequence of relegation and the out goings haven't ended yet IMAO. 

Maddison and Barnes were never going to stay in the Championship especially on a 30-40% pay cut.

The fact that so many of our players are being linked to decent clubs  just shows that we had a good squad that should never have been relegated. 

This is all down to Rodgers and Tops inactivity.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Disgraceful from us that Newcastle are going to put a low offer in? lol I know people are using those at the club as whipping boys at the moment but I don’t think we can hold them responsible if a club decides to come in with a low offer that there’s no evidence we would consider accepting.

And you have complete trust we don’t consider it because I don’t. I can see it now, they offer 25 and Rudkin thinks he has pulled a blinder by getting them up to 30.

sorry but my trust in Rudkin has gone. Nothing would surprise me. I would also cite the Maddison deal as evidence. 

Edited by DezFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DezFox said:

And you have complete trust we don’t consider it because I don’t. I can see it now, they offer 25 and Rudkin thinks he has pulled a blinder by getting them up to 30.

sorry but my trust in Rudkin has gone. Nothing would surprise me. I would also cite the Maddison deal as evidence. 

I’ll be honest I don’t get worked up on something I wouldn’t have a clue about, especially when the finer details of any such deal would never come to the light of day. Even more so if it’s not something that’s actually happened.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I’ll be honest I don’t get worked up on something I wouldn’t have a clue about, especially when the finer details of any such deal would never come to the light of day. Even more so if it’s not something that’s actually happened.

Ok thanks for commenting on my post 

7 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

People feel the need to rage it seems, life too short and raging about crap we cannot change is a total waste of time

• Like 1

I hope we hold out for a minimum of 40 million with add ons. Barnes doesn't strike me as a player to kick up a fuss if we play hardball and he starts the season with us. He has two years left and needs to honour his contract if no respectable offer is received. He will be a good asset in the Championship and has a good chance of being a premier league player in 12 months. 

I wish English players were a bit more imaginative in their transfers.

If I were Barnes or Madders, I'd ask my agent to at least approach, say, Dortmund and Bayern or even PSG and see there was any interest there in the absence of any top clubs in the PL making buying signals. 

Barnes at Bayern would be a delicious site! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I wish English players were a bit more imaginative in their transfers.

If I were Barnes or Madders, I'd ask my agent to at least approach, say, Dortmund and Bayern or even PSG and see there was any interest there in the absence of any top clubs in the PL making buying signals. 

Barnes at Bayern would be a delicious site! 

What site would that be, building or camp.

• Haha 1

With 2 years left on his contract, if indeed his wages have dropped, you'd have to be saying to him, we'll let you go harvey, but only if a club meets our valuation, your stats show you are up there so your value is this, if it isn't met we can look at it again next season if we're still in the championship, but as a sweetener, we'll add a promotion bonus to your contract 

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I think he's saying it's disgraceful from us if we've accepted that offer.

Yes and I wouldn’t put it past us, they offer 25 and we manage to squeeze them up to 30. Wouldn’t be a massive surprise to me and I think we are all a little nervous it could. 

2 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Surely we have got one of our two prizeable assets out of the door early, which will give us more ammo to play hardball on this one

I agree with this but only for the right price. 👍

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Ayoze Perez cost 30 million with one year left on his contract. If we accept anything less then 35 million for a player who Perez couldnt lace the boots of then the club needs burning down

Well for sure the DoF would surely have to be relieved of his duties and sent for sanity testing?  Conor Gallagher is being touted at 45m😵‍💫