Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Barnes

6 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

That's not insurmountable for us, I would hope we would make a bid, he's not quite ready for the premier league but a season with us, and he will be ready.

Sebastian Nanasi for less than half that would be my value puck. Do rate Flemming though, great end product.

I keep looking at Swedberg at Celta Vigo too, he didn't do well there at all last season and Benitez absolutely detests players under the age of 30 so he's done for.

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sebastian Nanasi for less than half that would be my value puck. Do rate Flemming though, great end product.

I keep looking at Swedberg at Celta Vigo too, he didn't do well there at all last season and Benitez absolutely detests players under the age of 30 so he's done for.

We ought to be chasing Flemming and Nanasi hard. Both look to have massive potential. You just know we're nowhere near though, frustrating. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Barnes, soumare, nacho, ndidi, Castagne and ward leaving would be ideal 

We would need a number of replacements and we all know that.

Issue is lots of replacements means time to gel will be short. Could be a slow start to season.. hopefully they can all settle In quick.

Depends on who the replacements are.

1 hour ago, Bablemikey said:

Along with the departures of Tielemans, Maddison, Evans, Soyuncu, Amartey, & Mendy, are we now finally seeing the reset that Rodgers wanted? :ph34r:

He possibly didn't include himself in that though  🤔