Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Leicester Vs West Ham (H) - Match Thread

Just now, RumbleFox said:

I said I’m the week I think  we will win but I also think Everton will. Can’t stand it. Not much we can do win out game I suppose. But fvck. Fvck. Fvcking cvnt. 

Best thing for us next is a Bournemouth goal. Can’t see Everton blanking at home. Although their atmosphere is absolutely dead at the moment 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

The shite thing is we’re now 3 minutes behind the Everton game, so we could be waiting on them at the end.

No they are synchronized to kick off at the same time.

• Like 1

Everton have had some close shaves

bournemouth keeper made some amazing saves. Really need Bournemouth to score a goal to make it near impossible for everton to come back. Dychee will have them flying out the blocks and that’s where they can be taken apart with the risk their taking.

in our game we need to put another goal in as well. Gotta keep the intensity with tackles, blocks and interceptions. Hammers won’t wanna get into a dog fight for fear of injuries. Like I said hammers will back off if we go another goal up. COYF!!!

Just now, Aus Fox said:

The shite thing is we’re now 3 minutes behind the Everton game, so we could be waiting on them at the end.

They are syncing the kick offs, so we get a slightly longer half time. That's what it said on sky anyway 

• Like 1