Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

Genuine question - how hard is it to scrape a sponsor off a shirt without damaging it?

I'll bite if that's the away or 3rd kit, but there's no way I'm making myself a walking billboard for a dodgy stocks company like FBS. Sticks in the craw even more knowing the previous version was given over to support LOROS, which was a worthy cause. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Genuine question - how hard is it to scrape a sponsor off a shirt without damaging it?

I'll bite if that's the away or 3rd kit, but there's no way I'm making myself a walking billboard for a dodgy stocks company like FBS. Sticks in the craw even more knowing the previous version was given over to support LOROS, which was a worthy cause. 

Maybe just wash on higher settings, use tumble dryer etc. All the stuff they tell you not to do to keep transfers on. The adidas and club badge are embroidered so the only thing that should come off is the sponsor. But it’ll take a while if at all.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

There's some sort of chemical solution you can use. People were posting about the stuff back when the maroon shirt with King Power on was in high demand after the FA Cup win but all that was available was Thailand Smiles - so they were buying the Thailand Smiles variant and then removing the sponsor with the chemical stuff and then heat pressing King Power onto it, all to have a legit FA Cup shirt.

45 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

You can buy a spray product called "Flex-off". I use it at work and it's bloody good stuff... Potent though, hold your breath lol