Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Genuine question - how hard is it to scrape a sponsor off a shirt without damaging it?

I'll bite if that's the away or 3rd kit, but there's no way I'm making myself a walking billboard for a dodgy stocks company like FBS. Sticks in the craw even more knowing the previous version was given over to support LOROS, which was a worthy cause. 

You can use acetone, needs to be pure as well, be careful though. Turn the shirt inside out and go from the back. Use a cotton bud or something similar and dab it on being careful not to let it run elsewhere on the shirt. Done correctly it should leave no trace. Bit tedious, but probably worth it in this case

• Thanks 1

Just now, ianormondroyd said:

You can use acetone, needs to be pure as well, be careful though. Turn the shirt inside out and go from the back. Use a cotton bud or something similar and dab it on being careful not to let it run elsewhere on the shirt. Done correctly it should leave no trace. Bit tedious, but probably worth it in this case

And wash it immediately afterwards

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

You can buy a spray product called "Flex-off". I use it at work and it's bloody good stuff... Potent though, hold your breath lol

If the fumes help me forget last season, forget the shirt, I'll just buy a crate of that. :ph34r:

• Haha 3

On 05/06/2023 at 10:25, ian__marshall said:

Any news on the 3rd kit. Neither of those designs are particularly appealing to me so it's all on the final design. 

If the away is mostly a dark colour I guess 3rd will be light. White? Yellow?

Edited by jt5554
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Genuine question - how hard is it to scrape a sponsor off a shirt without damaging it?

I'll bite if that's the away or 3rd kit, but there's no way I'm making myself a walking billboard for a dodgy stocks company like FBS. Sticks in the craw even more knowing the previous version was given over to support LOROS, which was a worthy cause. 

I'm not allowed to support LOROS anymore - a friend of my friend in Leicester made a (music) album for them, (Sunflower Album?) at personal cost, and they did NOTHING with it... :( 

Unnecessary blue trim on the collar, down the sides and no doubt along the bottom like the home kit. The sash and the adidas stripes are dominant enough on their own. Add the sponsors on the sleeve and back and it will probably look quite cluttered.

Still, great to finally see it return.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Unnecessary blue trim on the collar, down the sides and no doubt along the bottom like the home kit. The sash and the adidas stripes are dominant enough on their own. Add the sponsors on the sleeve and back and it will probably look quite cluttered.

Thats why the Sir Les era one was so so good. Less is more.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ricey said:

The 2010 one had loads of blue trim and it was a strange sort of stitching I imagine this one will be similar 

15 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Tbh mate you pretty much leaked it yourself with the mock up so I don’t see the problem.

Thing is that photo goes out to certain people or a inner circle a mock up could go either way..