Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

6 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Genuine question - how hard is it to scrape a sponsor off a shirt without damaging it?

I'll bite if that's the away or 3rd kit, but there's no way I'm making myself a walking billboard for a dodgy stocks company like FBS. Sticks in the craw even more knowing the previous version was given over to support LOROS, which was a worthy cause. 

There's a few twitter accounts who do this sort of thing (e.g. FootballCreatio who has tutorial videos on his youtube, and OJRestorations)

Don't mind the monochrome badge personally. My gripe is the sheer amount of blue on it. Think it would've been much more 'classic' if the only bit of blue was the sash and adidas did that thing where the stripes are the same colour as the shirt (i.e. in this case, black).

Having said all that it's been a while since we had the sash and I'm all for it.    

Edited by ALC Fox

6 hours ago, GlenParvaFox said:

I just dont like kits where the make and badge are in the centre.

There, I said it. A weight has lifted.

I tend to agree, but then I saw this Corinthians shirt the other day and it changed my mind.

This in blue and white and a full coloured badge would be quality.

Corinthians 2023 Nike Fourth Shirt

• Like 4

7 hours ago, GlenParvaFox said:

I just dont like kits where the make and badge are in the centre.

There, I said it. A weight has lifted.

Especially when it involves overlapping the badge with the edge of the sash. Just looks messy.

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I tend to agree, but then I saw this Corinthians shirt the other day and it changed my mind.

This in blue and white and a full coloured badge would be quality.

Corinthians 2023 Nike Fourth Shirt

That shirt would be ruined with the massive FBS logo on it. 

• Like 2

We always find a way to ruin a kit somehow, usually in the collar. I've never been a fan of Adidas football shirts though, you've got three stripes on the arms (and used to be down the body as well) plus whatever else the club want to add to it. Nike shirts always look more smart as they don't overdo the branding.

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

We always find a way to ruin a kit somehow, usually in the collar. I've never been a fan of Adidas football shirts though, you've got three stripes on the arms (and used to be down the body as well) plus whatever else the club want to add to it. Nike shirts always look more smart as they don't overdo the branding.

Agree with all of this. We’ll never get Nike shirts though :( I’m always particularly envious of PSG with the Jordan kits. Gorgeous.

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

That away shirt is absolutely crap hahaha we have to be 1 of the worst teams around for consistently having kits that are just a bit crap 

the sash should be such an easy win as well but it’s another kit that looks like it’s been designed by committee where there is simply too much stuff so you end up with a naff jigsaw of a kit 

• Like 2

Don't mind the monochrome badge, on the away kit anyway. 

Gut feeling is that there's too much turquoise? Should only be the sash and perhaps a little bit on the trim of the shirt and sleeve. But not the shoulder or collar? 

• Like 2