Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Probably will be going back to King Power unless they’ve secured a new Sponsor, so long it’s not DUREX mind you at least some of the cocks from last year have or will be gone !!:ph34r:

Should be laxtolose the way they dropped without a fight in a pile of stinking 💩 

2 hours ago, lfu said:

Found the kit for sale on a random Japanese retailer with no FBS sponsor
Does that mean anything? :ph34r:

AD381EU74902_1_l.thumb.jpg.d94479ef50ab52dafdc3c774fae3722c.jpg

Just a thought here… as far as I know, all contracts in football, including sponsorships, end on 30th June… I did find it odd that the shirt was being released on the 1st July when it was shown off over a month before… Could that suggest that the club is simply running down the FBS contract and therefore can sell them without FBS, but only from 1st July… or could it be to prevent shirt printing of players that have officially confirmed to have left (ie, the, currently, ambiguous Evans situation).

26 minutes ago, UKEchelon said:

Just a thought here… as far as I know, all contracts in football, including sponsorships, end on 30th June… I did find it odd that the shirt was being released on the 1st July when it was shown off over a month before… Could that suggest that the club is simply running down the FBS contract and therefore can sell them without FBS, but only from 1st July… or could it be to prevent shirt printing of players that have officially confirmed to have left (ie, the, currently, ambiguous Evans situation).

Every year we unveil our shirts and release them about 3 months later pal, where have you been 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Every year we unveil our shirts and release them about 3 months later pal, where have you been 

I get that you’re trying to be facetious for the sake of exaggeration, but it’s not really true is it… most of the away kits are released to buy almost immediately. As far as the home kits are concerned, yes, they can take up to a month to release from a skim of the clubs historic press releases, BUT, the pre-order function goes live much sooner to unveil date, meaning details are finalised and we know everything about it. In reality I was simply speculating, as most of us do on FT.

One thing I noticed with the shirts from the West Ham game was the sponsor transfers had been heat pressed on by the club rather than manufactured by Adidas. What this tells me is the shirts were ordered sponsorless for a reason, don’t be surprised if FBS is subject to change for next season 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S1DDO said:

You should get the option to buy a kit without sponsorship imo

Especially when that was required for Betting sponsors. Absolutely brain dead from the powers that be not to do the same for trading which is every bit as bad. 

I hope they dont put any sponsor on the shirt!!!!! looks awesome. the attention to detail and the more personalised touch, makes it feel less mass produced from a standard shirt template they have used previously. the little fox on the back of the neck is nice too.

image.png.2532faf0b23b17324f93ad13304f1307.png

Edited by Simoken