Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

In talks with PepsiCo. Similar to the Barcelona Spotify deal where they change what’s on the shirt throughout the season 

Vardy Salted to make a comeback?

Hoping for Salt & Kristiansen, Enzo & Onion, Smoky Braybrooke and Pearson Cocktail to happen too.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No surprise and another hole in the finances to be filled ….

And fill it we will, why do so many posts have to be meeley mouthed, miserable glass half empty clap trap, "no surprise" = a pleasant surprise for me, a "hole" in our finances is an opportunity to get a better deal from a better company !

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mad biker said:

And fill it we will, why do so many posts have to be meeley mouthed, miserable glass half empty clap trap, "no surprise" = a pleasant surprise for me, a "hole" in our finances is an opportunity to get a better deal from a better company !

Fbs were paying a fair bit per season 

not sure I’d seen much written about the likely reduction in shirt sponsorship due to relegation - and we won’t get a new deal which is anything like as big as fbs - sorry but it’s not possible to place a positive slant on this development from a financial angle. Aesthetically it could be a good development though! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Fbs were paying a fair bit per season 

not sure I’d seen much written about the likely reduction in shirt sponsorship due to relegation - and we won’t get a new deal which is anything like as big as fbs - sorry but it’s not possible to place a positive slant on this development from a financial angle. Aesthetically it could be a good development though! 

Ripping off the Saudi club for Ndidi will cover this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Mee-9
1 hour ago, Bilo said:

It would have been great with a white Adidas logo and proper badge instead of the dysentery beige offerings.

I do agree that the shit coloured badge is a bit of a miss, but the white collar for me is a winner. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Got some crackers coming next season then :ph34r:

Picsart_23-06-19_21-04-20-590.jpg

Would love to have a a local sponsor back!!

The founder of the Quakers is from Leicestershire...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers#:~:text=Quakers are people who belong,of God in every one".

George Fox

George Fox, founder of the Quakers

George Fox was born in the strongly Puritan village of Drayton-in-the-Clay, Leicestershire, England (now Fenny Drayton), 15 miles (24 km) west-south-west of Leicester