Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

6 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Probably missed the memo but how come this new training wear has FBS on it?

Because they've sponsored the training wear. 

I'm not being facetious. They've sponsored that but not the match day kit. 

Fairly common for clubs to have separate sponsors on both. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

Anyone know if you can get kits personalised retrospectively? Need to get my daughter a kit for Christmas but she always changes her mind which player she wants on the back after I've bought one.  Just wondering if I can get her a plain kit then take it down to the club shop afterwards to get it printed.

You definitely can. It might be worth hanging on to your receipt since there's a lot of convincing knock offs, out there.

7 hours ago, Death by Football said:

Anyone know if you can get kits personalised retrospectively? Need to get my daughter a kit for Christmas but she always changes her mind which player she wants on the back after I've bought one.  Just wondering if I can get her a plain kit then take it down to the club shop afterwards to get it printed.

I got one from adidas last season and the club shop printed on it with no issues

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/12/2023 at 12:00, Death by Football said:

I had a similar problem. Went and got my step daughter a Daka personalised away kit. Only she decided she wanted a new Step Dad, and I got replaced. 

8 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Anyone got the orange kit? Or the black kit? How do they look in real life? Thinking about one as a birthday gift but can't decide. 

Got my lad the black away shirt for Xmas and he loves it (we both hate the orange one)

No way I was paying £63 from the club shop though so got it from this place for about £20 including shipping.

https://www.enjoyfball.com/products/2023-2024-leicester-city-away-soccer-jersey?spm=..collection_83872d66-14fe-4a5b-a9a1-fe39f30f9e83.collection_detail_1.3&spm_prev=..index.logo_bar_2.1

Took about three weeks delivery and no sleeve badges but otherwise looks identical to the real thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Anyone got the orange kit? Or the black kit? How do they look in real life? Thinking about one as a birthday gift but can't decide. 

Everyone has different opinions but I have got both the black and orange tops just this season and the orange one is a banger.. love it. 

The black one is nice but when you wear it and look down it just seems a bit out of place with the badge in the middle.. but your call.. might be worth trying both them on and then making a decision, you might decide then

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Got my lad the black away shirt for Xmas and he loves it (we both hate the orange one)

No way I was paying £63 from the club shop though so got it from this place for about £20 including shipping.

https://www.enjoyfball.com/products/2023-2024-leicester-city-away-soccer-jersey?spm=..collection_83872d66-14fe-4a5b-a9a1-fe39f30f9e83.collection_detail_1.3&spm_prev=..index.logo_bar_2.1

Took about three weeks delivery and no sleeve badges but otherwise looks identical to the real thing.

Appreciate it very much mate 

• Like 1