Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

13 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Astonished that the galaxy brains at the club thought a last day relegation scrap was the perfect opportunity to launch a new kit.

The idea was that the one they had been wearing wasn’t exactly a lucky kit, so wearing a new one might be the better option for the last day. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The kit has vast classic Topman 2 for £10 undertones, I won't be surprised when the players report back for pre season in these

71DBVpVjYwL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Rosary beads to fully finish it off before heading down to LIFE for a night on the tropical VK’s.

The pricing really ****s me off at this club. 45 quid for a 7 year old. Completely out of order really. How are you meant to get the youngsters interested when half the fan base can't afford a shirt for their kids.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, adam said:

The pricing really ****s me off at this club. 45 quid for a 7 year old. Completely out of order really. How are you meant to get the youngsters interested when half the fan base can't afford a shirt for their kids.

Yeah it's a bit ridiculous I'm now only buying a home shirt at beginning for signatures and then near end of season pick up the kits at a discount.

1 minute ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Is there any way to purchase a shirt without FBS or remove without residue? Will be wanting the sash shirt but hate that ugly advertising monstrosity 

Didn't bother me too much before but now they've changed it to a Windows 98 SmartArt font it's awful.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Leicester City 23/24 H l A

LeicesterCityHome2324.png.1c6f82f77d2be8127b6f9bc3fa1060aa.png  LeicesterCityBlackAway202324v1.png.cec80e5d957bf633f9ab534bde8935e5.png

Not fully sure on the Black shirt as to if it has cuffs on the sleeves or not. 

I absolutely love both of these. LOVE them.

Now, this should be fantastic news, but I can’t help but be faced with a dilemma. 

I’m 28. Am I really of an age where it’s acceptable for me to buy both the home and away shirts of my football team? Even one is a push. I’m going to tell my fiancée they’re both good gym tops and so worth the price, but that feels like a lie.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Didn't bother me too much before but now they've changed it to a Windows 98 SmartArt font it's awful.

I know it's commonplace in kits but it's just so huge. I suppose it could be a betting company which would be slightly worse. 

7 hours ago, Walkerfox said:

Now, this should be fantastic news, but I can’t help but be faced with a dilemma. 

I’m 28. Am I really of an age where it’s acceptable for me to buy both the home and away shirts of my football team? Even one is a push. I’m going to tell my fiancée they’re both good gym tops and so worth the price, but that feels like a lie.

You're in your prime mate and I'd buy them both and be eagerly awaiting the 3rd shirt as well 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Is there any way to purchase a shirt without FBS or remove without residue? Will be wanting the sash shirt but hate that ugly advertising monstrosity 

Some clubs do offer tops without the sponsor, particularly kids sized ones. Our club hasn't been one to do this before though.

I doubt there will be hooky versions available anymore given we have dropped out of the EPL.   I suspect the Burmese Stall Holders in my local Kuala Lumpur night market cannot be arsed any more.  I might pick up a Luton shirt though.

• Haha 1

Ill be getting these soon, £24 including name  and number plus delivery. I get them from China, got my first one about 3 seasons ago and was worried about the quality like anybody would be. But you simply can not tell them apart from the ones you buy from the club, same material , same quality, all come with tags and are genuine adidas shirts ! Sell them to my mates and friends of friends... Let me know if your interested . I get all leagues from around the world

Keep an eye on the Adidas website

Might not happen again but the shirts were allowed through a discount last year, quite a few of us on here were getting them for £45 on release

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Walkerfox said:

Jesus wept. Buy what you bloody want. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Keep an eye on the Adidas website

Might not happen but the shirts were allowed through a discount last year, quite a few of us on here were getting them for £45 on release

Was literally the only reason I bought the fanny flap collar one this season. I assume Adidas won’t make the same mistake again, but definitely worth a shot!

• Like 1