Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

New Kit

12 hours ago, adam said:

The pricing really ****s me off at this club. 45 quid for a 7 year old. Completely out of order really. How are you meant to get the youngsters interested when half the fan base can't afford a shirt for their kids.

On 29/05/2023 at 03:03, adam said:

63 ****ing quid and 45 for a kid. Seriously.

Disgusting

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I doubt there will be hooky versions available anymore given we have dropped out of the EPL.   I suspect the Burmese Stall Holders in my local Kuala Lumpur night market cannot be arsed any more.  I might pick up a Luton shirt though.

:)

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2023-santos-fc-soccer-jerseys-23-24-leonardo/841989809.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.5.WLqpToo5FGauQ0Eq7PPN&resource_id=841989809&[email protected]|3|0|click|7_3|newes|7_3.newC.#s1-1-1;searl|2276419836:2

Edited by ozleicester

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Keep an eye on the Adidas website

Might not happen again but the shirts were allowed through a discount last year, quite a few of us on here were getting them for £45 on release

It turned out to be pretty much the only positive I got out of last season 😂

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

A few people I know got them last year and you definitely can tell the difference. They are cheap tho and the differences aren’t too obvious. 

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Keep an eye on the Adidas website

Might not happen again but the shirts were allowed through a discount last year, quite a few of us on here were getting them for £45 on release

Nice one!

Adidas are on blue light too and they do 35% off, so there's another option for some people. 

It's far better than last year's. In the same way that chlamydia is far better than AIDS.

I'd heard a whisper that FBS were pulling out if we went down (tenuous link)- not sure how much truth there is in that or what the contractual implications are.

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

It's far better than last year's. In the same way that chlamydia is far better than AIDS.

I'd heard a whisper that FBS were pulling out if we went down (tenuous link)- not sure how much truth there is in that or what the contractual implications are.

Could be onto something there. Someone has said on here that the photoshoot for the kits were done with and without the FBS on them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Could be onto something there. Someone has said on here that the photoshoot for the kits were done with and without the FBS on them. 

Wouldn’t doubt it

At the very least, they won’t pay as much to sponsor us now.

On 31/05/2023 at 13:18, Jamie Vard-on said:

The new kit is procedural, and boring. 

It simply sucks, and last season’s sucked too.

I don’t understand how we went from great kits (2015-19) to something that looks like Sunday League tops bought on eBay. 

Three letters… FBS

• Like 2

On 31/05/2023 at 13:18, Jamie Vard-on said:

The new kit is procedural, and boring. 

It simply sucks, and last season’s sucked too.

I don’t understand how we went from great kits (2015-19) to something that looks like Sunday League tops bought on eBay. 

Great kits?! Some of those were awful. Title winning one for a start was an absolute shocker.

This new kit is half lovely and then half worse than anything you'd get for Sunday league.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cockney Fox said:

Three letters… FBS

I haven’t bought a shirt and won’t buy one until we move on from this immoral company. FBS is even on the children’s stuff. According to their own website over 70% of their ‘investors’ lose their money. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I haven’t bought a shirt and won’t buy one until we move on from this immoral company. FBS is even on the children’s stuff. According to their own website over 70% of their ‘investors’ lose their money. 

Kids stuff having the sponsor on is vile, I agree.

• Like 1