Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We'll be back!!!

Zero optimism.

Most of the parachute payments will go to Macquarie and even the transfer fees from Maddison and Barnes etc will be squandered by Rudkin on pony.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Will we? They are such a spawny club, they'll find a way to survive.

Sure they'll survive but nothing more I wouldn't be surprised if one of Burnley or Sheffield utd finished above them next season 

We will be back. That's the nature of supporting a club like this. Relegation has come a bit quicker than it should but it was going to come at some point. As much as clubs like Brighton and Brentford are having really good periods now, they'll be relegated in the next 5-10 years as well. The difference in finances between the top 7 now is massive, so it only takes a few poor decisions for any of the other 13 to fund themselves in trouble. Let's hope we get the decisions right now to get back quickly, starting with the appointment of a progressive and forward thinking manager

• Like 1

Good god. You’ll be on the East Midlands today in 20 odd years proclaiming you called it.

I get Midlands Today (West Midlands) and on Friday they genuinely got someone on who held a banner “We’ll be back” however many years ago saying he’d predicted it.

Well done sir!

Guest Col city fan

Far too soon for this happy clapping nonsense at the moment.

All I feel now is upset and some anger really.

Aware I've been quite negative in this thread so far, so I'll try again:

What can we actually do to turn ourselves around? There's going to be a lot of departures, so hopefully we can get a few new faces through the door. First of all, a manager who can build something, I hope.