Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We'll be back!!!

Just now, Leicester-Fox said:

Zero leadership throughout the club, some huge decisions need to be made. Rudkin needs to go next week. Then we get Potter in for a rebuild. 

No chance of Potter in now. He'd have been a bit of a coup if we'd stayed up.

I'd be tapping up Robins now as Coventry are likely to lose one or both of Gyokeres and Hamer, which would cripple them next season.

28 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Have a look at it, have a look at it at Goodison. I guarantee in about 3 years time we will finish higher up in the league than they will.

In 3 years time Goodison Park will be nothing but rubble...

The only positive I can cling to is that we will be the most biggest draw for players of the three relegated sides. Top class training ground, recent success, high expectations and (hopefully) a decent new manager.

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

The only positive I can cling to is that we will be the most biggest draw for players of the three relegated sides. Top class training ground, recent success, high expectations and (hopefully) a decent new manager.

Agree. We're a much bigger club now than we were in 2014. I guarantee you players would rather come to us than Sunderland or Coventry or Boro.

4 minutes ago, Getin said:

No manager, no team, no money but a v nice training ground. Far worse off than when we were last relegated. - Prediction mid table obscurity with Watford and Norwich.

How so? 

Guest Kopfkino

I mean i didn’t believe we’d go down but I’m confident we’ll come straight back ala Newcastle, West Ham have done in the last 15 years

No chance, vultures will strip us of our players for peanuts now, probably can't afford anyone half decent and we will be stuck with the likes of Vesty and Ward. Sooooooo excited for next season...... 

There is a lot to process today. (There are 100s of what ifs - not least of which is that we should have had CL if Man City had been punished properly)
I'm very moved by what happened in the last nine years. I'm not sad. It's been incredible. 
I am, however, very very drunk. 

8 minutes ago, Raj said:

People think this is some sort of blessing or we will be back are deluded.

It's not about thinking it's a blessing. But next year would have been a real struggle in the premier league with the rebuild we have on. And I realise it's a big if, but if we can get the right manager in and get the finances sorted out in the championship, like Burnley did, there's nothing to stop us bouncing back and becoming a sustainable Premier League club again