Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We'll be back!!!

Under the current regime

End of 19/20 - not to worry we'll make Top 4 next season.

End of 20/21 - not to worry we'll make Top 4 next season..

End of 21-22 - not to worry we'll make Europe again next season...

End of 22/23 - not to worry we'll be back and get promoted next season...:whistle:

• Like 1

We will be back, 100%. But I don’t think we will ever see us mixing it up at the top with the big boys again, that’s what hurts the most is we had the opportunity to proper cement ourselves in the top 6-8 and we failed due to complacency from the very Top (literally). 

• Like 4

With the amount of players leaving if we don't keep Harvey Barnes we don't come straight back up.

It will be one hell of a disgrace to fall so far so fast that we cant even keep the best talent in and around our own city.

16 minutes ago, Koke said:

Agree. We're a much bigger club now than we were in 2014. I guarantee you players would rather come to us than Sunderland or Coventry or Boro.

The same goes for managers. Opportunity for a total rebuild with what you'd expect to be decent resources compared to other clubs in the Championship and a training complex that's more Champions League than Championship; it's just unfortunate that the latter has been a palace ruled by jesters so far. 

Combine all of that with promotion, owners who have been, if anything, too patient up to now and they could build a very nice career for themselves and turn themselves into a hero.

4 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Oh well! It's hard to be too annoyed in the end, we only have ourselves to blame. Just looking forward to seeing a new team and hope to go up again. The main thing is that Covscum lost

There is a lot of fun to be had from watching a side being developed, and improving. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TonyN11 said:

Good shout but why would he join us? 2 Austrian bundesliga titles and champions league football again but more likely to go to a top German club next.

I think you’re right, but he has apparently been in discussion with Sunderland according to media sources, If true I think we are in a much better position once the deadwood are gone to rebuild 

• Like 1

We will not be ****ing back. We are utterly ****ed.

There will be no plan, there will be nothing done until it’s too late and the player turn over will be far too big to make a success of it. 

Out of that starting 11 only Iverson, Thomas and KDH will still be here next season. 

I absolutely refuse to accept this has happened, it’s embarrassing…. Im ****ing fuming. I hate everything about this pathetic club at the moment, including fans saying stupid shit like “well it’s been a fantastic 9 years” PISS OFF….. 

Yes it’s been a fantastic 9 years, but all of that has been ****ing ruined because the club is owned by a spineless jellyfish, surrounded by morons. 

This is nothing short of a ****ing disgrace. The most ridiculous decline in football history, and to top it off Everton ****ing survive again. 

I won’t accept anything short of us winning every game next season without conceding. That’s all this sorry bunch of ****ers can do to make up for this shambolic season. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't feel sad likely because i accepted this outcome weeks ago.

Take your time lads, be good to yourselves. Maybe, take a break from here and when ready come back to support our club for the new season in august.

Long live the foxes!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

I mean i didn’t believe we’d go down but I’m confident we’ll come straight back ala Newcastle, West Ham have done in the last 15 years

Didn’t think we’d get relegated : got relegated :: think we’ll come straight up : ???

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino
Just now, Bats8711 said:

Didn’t think we’d get relegated : got relegated :: think we’ll come straight up : ???

Yep, we’re probably going down again…

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Yep, we’re probably going down again…

Haha - well I was just going for “didn’t come straight back up” but you one upped me sir. Tip of the hat. 

and the truth. I honestly think it’s more likely we’ll get relegated again next year than come straight back up. 

Edited by Bats8711