Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigDann

Thanks Brendan ..... you useless f....

8 minutes ago, trabuch said:

No. Definitely blame Rodgers. He deliberately wasn't putting out the best side in order to make a point to the Chairman. That is unforgivable,.  He picked Ward ffs.

Who didn't take notice because wasn't bothered

Let's be realistic, King Power is a brand worth billions. They can just pull out whenever it suits them. Owning a football club is like having another Pandora charm on your already successful bracelet.

However, I agree with your point. And I believe this. He didn't play Soyoncu, continued to put Soumare in the back 4, played Ward when Stevie Wonder would have known how bad he was. He sabotaged our club for his own arrogance and pig-headedness.

I was going to start a thread entitled "Whose Face Would You Love to Punch Right Now".

I think there's few.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, trabuch said:

No. Definitely blame Rodgers. He deliberately wasn't putting out the best side in order to make a point to the Chairman. That is unforgivable,.  He picked Ward ffs.

But the board should have sacked him months ago, the board should have bought a decent keeper before the start of season plus the poor quality players we have bought in the last few seasons. Rodgers got top 5 twice no one was moaning then, he was promised money which never came I'm guessing he lost interest :)

Edited by southfox66

Looking at what Eddie Howe has done in managing to get Newcastle into the CL, that's really magnified what an utter failure Rodgers was. Was willing to give him credit for those first couple of seasons but now it's just abject failure. Gone above Taylor for me in the stakes as most hated manager.

• Like 3

Just now, southfox66 said:

But the board should have sacked him months ago, the board should have bought a decent keeper before the start of season plus the poor quality players we have bought in the last few seasons. Rodgers got top 5 twice no was moaning then, he was promised money which never came I'm guessing he lost interest :)

The board should have sacked him. That's true, but that is hardly a defence of him is it?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Nowt to do with the useless cvnts on the pitch then?

Or the clueless owner for pulling the trigger at least 8 months too late?

Who’s responsible for selecting the same useless ***** every week and not trying to maximise strengths of the team he had at his disposal 

5 minutes ago, trabuch said:

His primary goal was to protect his own reputation, and he did this at the expense of the club. When he realised we weren't going to spend enough to get us European football he absolutely sabotaged us. We always had the players to keep us up, but he wasn't going to pick them so he could blame someone else. And even some people in this thread have fallen for it.

This 1000x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, trabuch said:

The board should have sacked him. That's true, but that is hardly a defence of him is it?

At the end of day they are ultimately in charge of the club. While certain people are still there it will just continue to be the same.

Just now, ACF said:

Who’s responsible for selecting the same useless ***** every week and not trying to maximise strengths of the team he had at his disposal 

Maybe the owner for allowing him to do that?

But, yeah, thank god I got a free beer at home for the first game of the season against Brentford. 

6 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

But the board should have sacked him months ago, the board should have bought a decent keeper before the start of season plus the poor quality players we have bought in the last few seasons. Rodgers got top 5 twice no one was moaning then, he was promised money which never came I'm guessing he lost interest :)

They didn't care, simple as that

Just now, southfox66 said:

At the end of day they are ultimately in charge of the club. While certain people are still there it will just continue to be the same.

Well maybe start a thread on that and stop defending the **** in this one.

• Like 1