Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigDann

Thanks Brendan ..... you useless f....

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Well maybe start a thread on that and stop defending the **** in this one.

Oh come on, no more negative threads. I'm sure people just love to be the 'guy' who makes a thread and watch the likes role in. It's depressing now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Watch Rodgers come out and claim he could have saved us.

Grade A c**t.

Well I don't think he could claim that, his tactics and management put us in this position, I don't think we can even blame the players.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, trabuch said:

He took advantage of an owner who was desperate to preserve the legacy of his recently deceased father. 

Not sure about that TBH. I think Top just didn't have a clue about PL football.

Business first. The trinket that we were, comes second.

Rogers was awful this season and as soon as he wasn't backed his negatively seeped into the team. Did we improve at all when he left... No, if fact I think we got worse. 

Rudkin and his colleagues have more blood on their hands for me as they kick started the whole farce of season, be it contracts, lack of signing and lack of funds. 

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Well I don't think he could claim that his tactics and management put us in this position, I don't think we can even blame the players.

They absolutely did. We all know this.

I don't understand this post.

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

Not sure about that TBH. I think Top just didn't have a clue about PL football.

Business first. The trinket that we were, comes second.

You are probably right - and it would have been his agent anyway.. I'm not prepared to argue the point. I'm in the depression stage at the moment. I've done denial and anger.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

You are probably right - and it would have been his agent anyway.. I'm not prepared to argue the point. I'm in the depression stage at the moment. I've done denial and anger.

And then comes acceptance and resolution. 

It's a grief cycle

The Importance of Understanding The Five Stages of the Grieving Process -  Surviving Mom Blog

• Thanks 1

Worse than Taylor, no question.

His talking down of the club is the worst part of this. Alan Smith is free to patronise us because our own manager did for so long.

It’s a story of a club that deserved to go down because it didn’t have high enough standards.

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader
  • Like 3

Hands up all those who thought the contract extension was a good idea. He played us completely . I would never give any manager the sort of control he had. Just about all managers are vastly overrated.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

He'll walk away from this with no blame attached from most

It's actually quite sickening he'll be managing in the Premier League next season most likely with reputation more or less intact.

• Sad 1