Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigDann

Thanks Brendan ..... you useless f....

I'm going to keep a six pack of eggs to one side for when we get Spurs in the cup next year.

Even Peter Taylor didn't fall upwards like he's bound to do. CHARLATAN. 

Edited by OntarioFox

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

He was enabled by the club blame them!

The only logical explanation I can come up with as to why he wasn't sacked is because they were hoping he'd walk. And in the end it seems he did walk after he'd left us in a near in impossible position to stay up. The board have some responsibility for our downfall but a very large proportion of blame lies with Brendan. 

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

Should've sacked him Forest away, FA Cup. This season has played out the way the board has let it, you can't swallow the bullshit line about only knowing we were in danger this April.

That’s on Top , we now have let Forest surpass us as the top rated team in the East Midlands.

3 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

If there is a silver lining, it does appear that Brendan’s stock has dropped as a result.

Doesnt seem like he’s even really been considered for the Spurs job, really. 

People will come out amd bat for him in the media but the Top 6 clubs know he's damaged goods now.

2 hours ago, southfox66 said:

Don't blame Rodgers blame those above him.

Why? Did they instruct the clown to play sideways and backwards football, alienate players, sell Kasper and cover his arse by calling for a refresh.....then continue with his pound shop Pep football tactics?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

The only logical explanation I can come up with as to why he wasn't sacked is because they were hoping he'd walk. And in the end it seems he did walk after he'd left us in a near in impossible position to stay up. The board have some responsibility for our downfall but a very large proportion of blame lies with Brendan. 

It's all clear now from the Tanner/Percy articles - Rudkin vouched for Rodgers, Rudkin is to blame for him staying so long.

There was someone on here who said someone senior at the club was vouching for Rodgers - it was obviously Rudkin.

Edited by Tuna

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I know pal, it's sad, but bravery takes many forms.  I don't know whether Khun would have still done it or top is too soft.

I doubt he would have given BR that contract. I think he would have seen that dropping out of a CL place as a failure rather than as deserving of a reward. But it's all conjecture. There's so many what ifs.

• Like 1

My take on Rodgers. He fell out with players who could have helped. He stuck with players he seemed to favour despite bad form. He was scared of  the big clubs, setting us up to be too negative. But. He was stitched up by the club. Surely he would not state that the squad needed a big shake up without being assured that was possible. Once he had said that it created a rift between him and the squad that he became stuck with. Finally. Why make a player captain who has made it clear he wants to leave. P.S. Should have gone much earlier.

30 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Two simple things that Rodgers did that cost us, without even analysing his tactical and motivational failings, was playing Ward and ostracising Soyuncu this season. These two decisions that the majority of us could see were absolute madness, have ultimately cost us Premier League status. 

Plus spending £15 million on Vestergaard, why?

33 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Two simple things that Rodgers did that cost us, without even analysing his tactical and motivational failings, was playing Ward and ostracising Soyuncu this season. These two decisions that the majority of us could see were absolute madness, have ultimately cost us Premier League status. 

Plenty of us on here were saying that continuing to play Ward will see us relegated, and those comments were made as early as august/september. Such negligence by the club it's unbelievable.

• Like 4