Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigDann

Thanks Brendan ..... you useless f....

Just now, Mike1983 said:

Like I've said before, despite all of the negligent shite we've seen this season, do nothing else but take Ward out of play the first shambolic 7-8 games from him, and we do not find ourselves in this position. 

And if we draw a couple more games ugly 0-0  not playing tippy tippy dirge ball. 

5 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

he may have the media on side but most fans from other clubs know he's a bottlejob and overrated. 

Arsenal fan friend of mine (I know) is praying he'll go to Spurs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Brendan you small pathetic cvnty excuse for a man. You wee small man syndromed fake tanning little cvnt. 

It feels good doesn't it? He's a tiny little shit toothed egomaniacal overated napolean complexed ****faced ****. Who has ****ed my team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I hate him. He is without a doubt the worst manager in our history. And this is despite two top 5 finishes (bottled it) and us winning the FA cup with him, which as a youth is all I ever dreamed of. But we are a Premier League winning side in the age of oil and American money. We offered hope to so many real fans. This **** destroyed all that because of his pathetic ****ing ego. 

• Like 4

How on earth did this cretin, get away with the successive 5-2, and 6-2 defeats at Brighton and Tottenham?

Then again, I reckon 91 out of the 92 PL and EFL clubs, would have sacked their manager a lot earlier based on the incompetence shown, with what we have got “on paper”. 

• Like 1