Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigDann

Thanks Brendan ..... you useless f....

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Lineker reckons we should have kept him as he 'earned the right' to try and keep us up lol

I like Lineker, but he's a ****ing twat if he thinks that. I've always thought he was a bit spurs deep down in his soul.

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Lineker reckons we should have kept him as he 'earned the right' to try and keep us up lol

Unfortunately nobody ever asks on what basis they think he would.

Lineker talking his usual crap tonight.

I don't think he's really a Leicester fan if he thinks that. If Spurs start winning things (I know what you're thinking - but we won the league, so anything's possible) - then he'll be up their arse faster than you can say Nagoya Grampus.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I don't think he's really a Leicester fan if he thinks that. If Spurs start winning things (I know what you're thinking - but we won the league, so anything's possible) - then he'll be up their arse faster than you can say Nagoya Grampus.

That's not fair. He won't.

He is talking crap though.

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:

May as well have kept him, it was to late the sacking and then the time it took to get Smith in missing 2 key games... Rodgers wouldn't have wanted relegation on his CV I don't think he earned the right to keep us up though

It's beyond sickening that utter slimeball won't technically have this on his CV.

I really hope he doesn't get the Spurs job. Would add insult to injury if he got a job like that off the back of the disgusting sabotage of us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's beyond sickening that utter slimeball won't technically have this on his CV.

I really hope he doesn't get the Spurs job. Would add insult to injury if he got a job like that off the back of the disgusting sabotage of us.

I really don't like him (no shit Sherlock), but I enjoy imagining him taking Spurs down. 

23 minutes ago, howiemark said:

Cruising 2 nil against Brentford, first game of season and Rodgers forgot he could make subs! This was when I knew he was trying to make a point to the board and sacrificing the team

I expect that was the point at which everyone with the money thought 'OH SHIT - WE'VE GOT A **** IN CHARGE AND HE'LL **** US" But sadly it wasn't. He did **** us though.

5 hours ago, howiemark said:

Cruising 2 nil against Brentford, first game of season and Rodgers forgot he could make subs! This was when I knew he was trying to make a point to the board and sacrificing the team

let's be clear, that was no different to the stuff Scott Parker came out with a couple of weeks later. Difference is Bournemouth have a competent board who won't stand for that and we've got a Nepo baby and a jumped up youth coach 

• Like 2

People forget one of the earliest signs of squad complacency when we got knocked out of Europa and Brendan said he’d literally never heard of the Conference and that he’d have to go and look it up. Clearly he just took group qualification in Europa completely for granted and as usual (under him) we bottled it in the final game. He then had the nerve to throw it back at us, saying we had no right to criticise him after his “overachievements” including a European SF…

• Like 1

What's most sickening is he's avoided the relegation on his CV despite being chief protagonist, and he's probably going to somehow blag the Spurs job as well. I'll support even Forest against him next season.

10 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Lineker means well but I think he's out of touch with all things Leicester City.

Absolute waffle from him every time he tweets about us. I'd sooner have Maddison tweeting for me than him.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 2