Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

First Game of 2023/2024 - Fixtures out 22nd June

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Nov looks to be our toughest month on paper/by odds. 

Still finding it quite hard to adjust to seeing Southampton as a hard game to be honest lol 

Our start if we avoid the huge banana skin on day one is very kind. Games 3-5 are lovely, I'll be gutted if that isn't 9 points.

2 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Anyone know when the tv picks are out for the rest of august? Difficult to plan until they come out.

Not sure but we might have one more moved. Can't see Cardiff at home changing.

I think Sky will focus more on our aways this season.

8 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Anyone know when the tv picks are out for the rest of august? Difficult to plan until they come out.

My Birmingham supporting mate reckons they announce them a month at a time and they do it with 6 weeks advance. So we should get Augusts in the next week or so.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Question - is there a time at to download the fixtures into a Google calendar. There was the prem and it was a live so updated when games were moved. Anyone know if there is the same for the championship?

Yeah, I just googled ‘Leicester fixtures calendar subscription’ and used the Sky Sports one 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, HybridFox said:

Random question.

FA cup final -  Saturday 25 May

Championship play-off final - Sunday 26 May

What happens if we are mad enough to reach both? lol

Great question. I imagine the Playoff final would be moved to the Monday (it's a bank holiday) and they'd expect us to suck it up. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Do we think the ticket demand will drop to its previous levels? I’m coming over in the summer and in my head i’m thinking I should have no problem with tickets but i’m not sure tbh. 

Really hoping i can get rotherham and burton tickets 🙏 after 3 years out of england i’m desperate for an away day 

Demand will still be high, especially early on.

Rotherham and Burton are easy to get to and have low allocations but might be worth trying the home ends.