Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

First Game of 2023/2024 - Fixtures out 22nd June

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...at the time the interest rate was ridiculously low and it was an opportunity to build the facility at a very good cost!!!

We do need the revenue from more supporters coming in and using the ground and its facilities for other than LCFC use.

If we work on £100m for the training ground and paying it back over 5 years then we cannot be too far off the end of the loan period. The club stated that they had budgeted that any relegation would have been factored into any calculations. 

Once all the infrastructure has been complete we will be, to an extent, future proof, as we will have the funds available to better compete in the market place.

However, we cannot afford to stay in the second tier for too long, we are still making losses and it is essential that we find other avenues to bring in much needed revenues, which at this moment (no expansion, monies from the hotel and the use of the stadium and leisure premises) is clearly passing us by.

I have thought before why don’t they make more use of KP as it is though, it’s not exactly a small stadium? Bournemouth for example hosted the boxing at they’re stadium not so long ago. Okay admittedly it won’t be bank rolling money, but it’s still additional revenue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I have thought before why don’t they make more use of KP as it is though, it’s not exactly a small stadium? Bournemouth for example hosted the boxing at they’re stadium not so long ago. Okay admittedly it won’t be bank rolling money, but it’s still additional revenue.

Again we are way behind on this. Grounds being used right left and centre this month to get in some revenue. Villa Park is holding bloody Supercross!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Again we are way behind on this. Grounds being used right left and centre this month to get in some revenue. Villa Park is holding bloody Supercross!

Exactly. I just feel like club get in they’re head that something isn’t possible without for example the expansion. It bloody is! There is so much potential to use from the stadium.

How about tours around Seagrave? I personally would pay around £50 to have a proper look at the place, do it once a week on the players days off or during the off season when no one’s in. If you managed to get 2000 people to come have a look at £50 a ticket then there’s £100,000 additional revenue. Grand scheme of things it’s not a lot but it all adds up.

10 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

We all know what the reaction would be if they did though, remember that golf thing?

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/131603-king-power-stadium-to-become-unique-nine-hole-golf-course-this-summer/#comments

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

We all know what the reaction would be if they did though, remember that golf thing?

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/131603-king-power-stadium-to-become-unique-nine-hole-golf-course-this-summer/#comments

Honestly don’t see the problem with it. Money is money, if it’s not for you then don’t go. It’s quite simple! 

Ultimately, as long as it’s not something crazy and it can bring money into our club for growth then I am fine by it.

On 28/05/2023 at 18:53, Kopic said:

Hopefully the plane isn't delayed back from Asia.

Or they’ve indulged in far too much Duty Free !

On a serious note Basically the biggest problem is injuries let’s hope we do t pick up any injuries on this Asian Tour !!🙏

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Exactly. I just feel like club get in they’re head that something isn’t possible without for example the expansion. It bloody is! There is so much potential to use from the stadium.

How about tours around Seagrave? I personally would pay around £50 to have a proper look at the place, do it once a week on the players days off or during the off season when no one’s in. If you managed to get 2000 people to come have a look at £50 a ticket then there’s £100,000 additional revenue. Grand scheme of things it’s not a lot but it all adds up.

Should’nt be inviting hordes of people into the training ground by any means, that is a recipe for complete disaster. But yeh additional revenue streams via the stadium should defo be happening. Concerts, events etc 

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

You would pay £50 to look round a training ground? 

I am quite simply flabbergasted