Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

First Game of 2023/2024 - Fixtures out 22nd June

14 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Weren't Preston notoriously good away from home, should still beat them mind

They were early on but I think they tailed off. They had a really good defensive record at one point but finished the season conceding nearly 60 goals.

17 minutes ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

I think a guest on Radio Leicester said once that we're "paired" with Ipswich as a fixture that reduces travel disruption for Boxing Day fixtures, and looking at the fixtures for 26/12/23, with a couple of slightly tricky exceptions the pairings do seem to be relatively close to each other.

Tbf I did guess that both Ipswich and Norwich would be midweek, or similar, due to travel. We are probably their closest games after each other? I was looking foward to both trips but probably won't bother now.

52 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Nov looks to be our toughest month on paper/by odds. 

That table is completely meaningless tbf.

Going off bookmakers odds isn't reliable and hardly any teams have signed or sold anyone yet so there's not a lot to go off at the moment.

I don't see how we can say we have a comfortable start until we actually prove it by winning them all. 

Be very very strange if lots of our outgoing business goes to transfer deadline day 

We could be in the bizarre situation of fielding a 'full strength' PL team. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

Iversen

JJ

VK

Faes

Souttar 

Wilf and Hamza

KDH Madders Barnes

Vards or Kels

Sh*te fixtures for me. Based in the north west and all the local away days fall on Saturdays during golf season. 

Not a single one of them outside the months of April, May, August and September.

Huddersfield

Blackburn

Preston 

Stoke in Feb isn't too far away. 

Hoping some of those Saturday fixtures get moved to midweeks 

13 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Ipswich on Boxing Day again! What are the odds, seems like we have that every year when in the same league as them. 

5 times! 

And the first ever meeting between us and them was on Boxing Day too! 

1961, 2001, 2002, 2007, 2011

https://www.11v11.com/teams/leicester-city/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Ipswich Town/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do we think the ticket demand will drop to its previous levels? I’m coming over in the summer and in my head i’m thinking I should have no problem with tickets but i’m not sure tbh. 

Really hoping i can get rotherham and burton tickets 🙏 after 3 years out of england i’m desperate for an away day