Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big85

Fighting amongst your own fans..

26 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

I was getting an earful for booing at full time and calling it what it was - an embarrassment.

‘You wouldn’t be booing if Bournemouth had scored!’

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

Getting a win on the last day doesn’t undo the past 37 games and these Perspective FC fans that clap at anything are a big part of the problem. Not enough people have put pressure on the Board this season and we’ve gotten what we deserve because of it.

This club is literally full of idiots. 

Well done lad, few sane ones left!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

This ain't gonna be popular, but we have far far far too many wobbly bellied couples down the place. Young couples. It ain't normal to have as many as we do. 

We have a disproportionate amount of geriatrics. A disproportionate amount of poor DNA. And a.disproportionate amount of wobbly young couples in shirts

Every kinda people, to make the world go round…..can you back your thoughts up with any facts?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Matt said:

And for the record, this happened to me, at the Chelsea game for voicing my opinion of Rodgers.

Arguments and a couple of people squaring up to me. 

Enjoy relegation. Be careful what you wish for. Twats. 

Especially the little shit in his "stoney island" jacket who got in my face and when I was trying to have a discussion with him ran away.

I hate our brain dead fans. Embarrassing.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

This ain't gonna be popular, but we have far far far too many wobbly bellied couples down the place. Young couples. It ain't normal to have as many as we do. 

We have a disproportionate amount of geriatrics. A disproportionate amount of poor DNA. And a.disproportionate amount of wobbly young couples in shirts

I needed this laugh lol

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Didn't get the people chanting Rudkin out before the game had finished, what if Bournmouth had scored and the negativity had caught on.Some muppet in a pink top jut above the singing section was given it the big un to an oldish bloke and his young son, because the called the dickhead out for trying to start the chant. Took exception to the blindingly obvious, wait to the game has finished request. It is time for Rudkin to go though

Stay up or go down, Rudkin has to carry the can for much of the failure of the last 18 months.

• Like 4

It all happened quite close to me in A1. Started of at the start of 2nd half with a skinny bloke berating some ginger bloke. Towards end of 2nd half, skinny blokes mate, thuggish looking bloke was pummelling ginger bloke mate - Oldish bloke. Thuggish bloke slopped out before he could get arrested. 

No idea what it was all about but I know blokes were involved. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

And for the record, this happened to me, at the Chelsea game for voicing my opinion of Rodgers.

Arguments and a couple of people squaring up to me. 

Enjoy relegation. Be careful what you wish for. Twats. 

Especially the little shit in his "stoney island" jacket who got in my face and when I was trying to have a discussion with him ran away.

Same for us at Brentford away, blue on blue :wub:

28 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Some bloke in SK1 was telling people booing at the end that’s it their fault we’ve been relegated 😂

I heard him too, tried squaring up to someone who said he'd be back next year unlike him... From about 15 rows up. Full marks to the other guy, he was winding him up big time. lol

Today just exposed the rift in the fanbase for what it was. I'm hopeful in a weird way that this will weed out some of the Fairweather morons who are at least partially responsible for the atmosphere dropping like a lead balloon since we stopped winning every week.

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

How people in the West Stand could clap that I do not know at the end of the game. 

Club is rotten, fanbase is rotten. Lets rot in the lower leagues for a bit and weedle them back out. Plastic idiots.

Guest Mee-9

There was even aggro getting out of John Lewis car park.

Some bloke getting out his car and giving it to the car behind. Love a good moron fest.

1 hour ago, Big85 said:

Sad state of affairs when you se your own fans having a big punch up at full time!! With Kids around them and wife’s/partners. This was in and around A2/B1

Most fight they've shown all season..

Although I completely agree, it's pathetic