Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big85

Fighting amongst your own fans..

We've just been relegated from the top flight for the first time in nearly two decades.

People get emotional, distraught, say things they don't really mean.

Tomorrow's chip papers. Get over it.  We've been down before, we will return.

Edited by boots60

A fight broke out between West Ham and Leicester fans walking up Raw Dykes Rd after the game. West Ham fans showing no class and some Leicester fan bit which led to a bit of a melee. don’t think anyone got hurt but some guy had his shirt ripped right open.

10 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

A fight broke out between West Ham and Leicester fans walking up Raw Dykes Rd after the game. West Ham fans showing no class and some Leicester fan bit which led to a bit of a melee. don’t think anyone got hurt but some guy had his shirt ripped right open.

It was right in front of me, police van soon arrived and a copper jumped out, shouted “move” and quickly git hold of a West Ham fan, had him up against the side of his van. The cockney was squeaking “what’s his problem? What’s his problem?”

Well handled by the police. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

You sure it wasn't Knollsy again !

Do you think the bloke has even been sober for 20mins since his ruckus in Alkmaar? The amount of free pints being thrust in his hands, he’d be in no state for a scrap today 😂

2 hours ago, FoxCal said:

I was getting an earful for booing at full time and calling it what it was - an embarrassment.

‘You wouldn’t be booing if Bournemouth had scored!’

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

Getting a win on the last day doesn’t undo the past 37 games and these Perspective FC fans that clap at anything are a big part of the problem. Not enough people have put pressure on the Board this season and we’ve gotten what we deserve because of it.

Why does everyone trot out this line? It's not true in this day an age :ph34r:

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Sounds hot - you got pictures?

35 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

the fanbase cheering animal abuse last season having no class? 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952415908de4a50bc9258

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yep. Everton stayed up because they had respect for their club and hounded out a manager who wasn’t good enough.

We deserve this. We can’t act like a small club and complain when we perform like one. Standards have to start with the constants, the fans are constants.

Everton fans would not have been clapping if they went down. That’s why they didn’t.

Not strictly true, the Everton fans hounded their board for being shit at running their club, but were mainly supportive of Lampard.  Basically they blamed all their troubles on their board, rather than Lampard.  That had the effect of the board not wanting to take the blame, and making them think they should bin lampard, and hope things improve under another manager, in the hope it took them out of the firing line of their fans.

Just been sent a vid of it kicking off in Morrisons car park after the game.

**** me, it's brutal.

Not seen scenes as bad as this at LCFC for many a year, especially at a home game.

Opposing fans I hasten to add and not between our own

Edited by ElusiveEd

5 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

Just been sent a vid of it kicking off in Morrisons car park after the game.

**** me, it's brutal.

Not seen scenes as bad as this at LCFC for many a year, especially at a home game.

Opposing fans I hasten to add and not between our own

Kicked off pretty big time against West Ham the day of the helicopter crash