Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

To the morons who attach themselves to union FS

I saw one wannabbe ufs ultra run over to abuse a family who were clapping. Gave it the big un to a 60 yr who was a big bloke to be fair and got a smack in the mouth. UFS section are the first to boo, give the willy puller signs to their own fans and have added nothing to the atmosphere. Was good first half and rubbish second half, bit like most of the season. I took a photograph at 1625 as people on here don't like the truth. Most of the section was empty

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Mr_Kingy said:

We had exactly the same, nephews first game and one of those morons didn’t like my 60yr old Dad clapping and trying to add some level of positivity at the end. 

What exactly was he clapping? 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Mr_Kingy said:

We had exactly the same, nephews first game and one of those morons didn’t like my 60yr old Dad clapping and trying to add some level of positivity at the end. 

Yeah, probably because his positivity isn’t appreciated. Loser.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

What exactly was he clapping? 

Once I realised tielemans and Maddison bought their kids on the pitch before the match I figured where we were as a club.

I spent the match with a right cob on because it's a shambolic mess and couldn't get involved. I became more irritated because the fans did their part which the players really don't deserve.

Criticising the fans misses the point IMO.

• Thanks 1