Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

To the morons who attach themselves to union FS

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Does it matter?

No not really I suppose, I'm just curious as to what anyone could have witnessed at this point to deserve clapping. Maybe I need some of what they are on lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Completely agree. Overgrown school boys who think doing tifos and waving flags makes them more of a fan than someone who has been watching the club for 50 or 60 years. 

Oh bore off ffs

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I suggest we wait for Union FS to respond, but I would bet my house on it not being one of them. The most positive of all our fan groups, I honestly don't know what they have to do to make some of our fans realise they are only there for the good of us, as a fan base. 

But seriously, anyone clapping today needs to ask themselves why they spend their presumably hard earned cash watching what we've been subjected to for the last 18 months or so. If people are happy with that I would politely suggest they fvck off elsewhere, because it's not what I want my club to be.

It was definately more than one of them I sit about 6 rows behind and watched it all.they are defo not that positive, always booing at the end and slagging off other fans

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mr_Kingy said:

We had exactly the same, nephews first game and one of those morons didn’t like my 60yr old Dad clapping and trying to add some level of positivity at the end

Why?

Clapping a team who has been relegated with half of them not showing up to games all season!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

It was definately more than one of them I sit about 6 rows behind and watched it all.they are defo not that positive, always booing at the end and slagging off other fans

They support the team during the game and let them know how they feel after the end. 

Perfect. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

Tends to happen when we've been utter dogshit for 18 months. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

Tends to happen when we've been utter dogshit for 18 months. 

True, can't blame them, but it's the way they think they are super fans and superior to other fans. But i'm biased as I can't stand the fakeness of it all

• Like 2

Can see a few bans incoming after a fight broke out a few rows down from where I sit, do not know nor care what started it but a group of eight to ten guys fighting with kids watching on was ludicrous, the old guy with grey hair and a beard had some serious bumps, bruising on his forehead as we walked past on the way out with a number of stewards investigating, after checking the cameras you can bet some peeps will be contacted by the club and maybe police.

Sounds like you are attaching any trouble that’s happened in SK1 to UFS to suit your agenda.

It’s gone off in various parts of the ground due to different opinions. Get over it.

• Like 1

First time poster. Remember how special we felt when Man Utd finished us off and the ground was united in standing and applauding as we were relagated with games to spare? Why can someone not clap the team off at the end of the last game without being punched in the face?  The fact that he was of a certain age makes it more despicable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Our fanbase is pretty shit.

Our fanbase literally has to be the most pathetic to ever exist. The amount clapping our players when “you’re not fit to wear the shirt” went up was a real eye opener. I knew we had a few dullards, but once relegation was confirmed, and these ****** still clap these absolute let downs …. Absolutely Unbelievable! It’s comparable to the odd American murderer documentary I watch where the victims parents try to rehabilitate the murderer and sympathise with them, seemingly forgetting that their offspring has just been slayed in cold blood …. That’s a decent portion of our fan base. Absolutely pathetic!

• Like 3