Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

To the morons who attach themselves to union FS

36 minutes ago, Claridge said:

I saw one wannabbe ufs ultra run over to abuse a family who were clapping. Gave it the big un to a 60 yr who was a big bloke to be fair and got a smack in the mouth. UFS section are the first to boo, give the willy puller signs to their own fans and have added nothing to the atmosphere. Was good first half and rubbish second half, bit like most of the season. I took a photograph at 1625 as people on here don't like the truth. Most of the section was empty

Post that pic if you don’t mind please

16 minutes ago, baileylcfc1001 said:

First time poster. Remember how special we felt when Man Utd finished us off and the ground was united in standing and applauding as we were relagated with games to spare? Why can someone not clap the team off at the end of the last game without being punched in the face?  The fact that he was of a certain age makes it more despicable.

Because at least that team tried in every single game 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Look at some of you breaking it down regarding clapping or not.

Just don’t be a cvnt. Just don’t whack anyone. Get a life. We as a fanbase have so much infighting over the years. 

56 minutes ago, Claridge said:

I saw one wannabbe ufs ultra run over to abuse a family who were clapping. Gave it the big un to a 60 yr who was a big bloke to be fair and got a smack in the mouth. UFS section are the first to boo, give the willy puller signs to their own fans and have added nothing to the atmosphere. Was good first half and rubbish second half, bit like most of the season. I took a photograph at 1625 as people on here don't like the truth. Most of the section was empty

The whole ground was quiet after the Everton goal. We sit directly across from the section it definitely wasn't empty at 1625 but again big swathes of the ground had started to leave anyway. Your dislike of the section doesn't exactly make your opinion balanced.

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Wannabe hooligans, these guys claim to be the real supporters by choosing to stand etc and wave ultras banners.... bs... everyone entitled to a opinion. Somehow these so called ultras you won't see on a cold Tuesday night at blackburn. In fact you won't see them again until the next huge game maybe not till premier league. Of course not going paint all the ultras with the same brush and I hope if someone knows of the incidents response to contact the club. Cause at the end of the day someone has abused and assaulted.

Ultras? Ultras banners? What does that even mean?

Just now, iancognito said:

The whole ground was quiet after the Everton goal. We sit directly across from the section it definitely wasn't empty at 1625 but again big swathes of the ground had started to leave anyway. Your dislike of the section doesn't exactly make your opinion balanced.

It was before the game, not at the end,

7 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

What does that even prove 😂

That the so called ultras who demanded their own  singing section, can’t even be arsed to get there and sing before one of our biggest games I suppose. 

• Like 1