Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

To the morons who attach themselves to union FS

4 minutes ago, Claridge said:

That the so called ultras who demanded their own  singing section, can’t even be arsed to get there and sing before one of our biggest games I suppose. 

So-called by you. I've never heard them call themselves ultras. It's a meaningless word used by people who have no understanding of it. The picture proves nothing anyway. 10-15 mins before kick off people had started singing, Blue Army was ringing out round the ground. Before that, what's the point? You can't hear a ****ing thing over Kasabian and all the shite bang bang music they have blaring out over the tannoy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

So-called by you. I've never heard them call themselves ultras. It's a meaningless word used by people who have no understanding of it. The picture proves nothing anyway. 10-15 mins before kick off people had started singing, Blue Army was ringing out round the ground. Before that, what's the point? You can't hear a ****ing thing over Kasabian and all the shite bang bang music they have blaring out over the tannoy.

They have been on radio leicester and made comparisons of themselves with the europeon ultras though to be fair. 

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Exactly tbh. While a lot of people of people did file in later than I'd expect them to, the section was in full swing and fighting against the intro videos and pre-match music.

Perhaps he thinks the Fan Cam needed chants.

• Like 1

Turning on each other, really ****ing classy :appl:

You know what, maybe the fan who clapped was applauding the effort on the day. Just let people do what they want to do.

Boo the team if you want, they've been dross for most of the season. Clap them if you want, they fought today and won the game. It wasn't enough but it could've been if not for thunderbastard in the other game.

But also don't tar all of UFS with the same brush. I don't know any of them but the tifos etc. have been class.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bert said:

Because at least that team tried in every single game 

There was some woefully inept performances that season. Do not see how that has anything to do with one fan punching another fan for having a different attitude to supporting his club.

10 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

From what i gathered, sitting just to the right of the section. The people in the section were booing the players and singing you’re not fit to wear the shirt.  people who were sitting in front and to their left and right got up and started giving them abuse for booing and not clapping the players. One even went as far to say “you’re the reason we are here”. The people in the section did react angrily to that however, and I am genuinely being unbiased were attacked first by a couple of middle aged men. They then obviously attempted to back their friends up. 

Exactly what happened, the bold headed goon who wouldn’t stop going at them while one steward struggled. Then giving it large, I’ll get you outside. Absolute Berkshire hunt. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

They have been on radio leicester and made comparisons of themselves with the europeon ultras though to be fair. 

Individuals. Find anything anywhere on UFS site or anything they've ever commented on or posted, they've never pretended to be Ultras. Even the phrase is misrepresented. Ultras are these divs who mask up at games, have flares and smoke bombs and chant stuff about their club being white not black and all that shit. Waving a few flags and making TIFOs - which is all for the good of the club and our atmosphere - isn't being an ultra.

8 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Exactly what happened, the bold headed goon who wouldn’t stop going at them while one steward struggled. Then giving it large, I’ll get you outside. Absolute Berkshire hunt. 

The bold bloke came from G1 as well. He was hunting down the chap dressed all in black. The bold bloke had one intention and it wasn’t to give out free hugs.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

From what i gathered, sitting just to the right of the section. The people in the section were booing the players and singing you’re not fit to wear the shirt.  people who were sitting in front and to their left and right got up and started giving them abuse for booing and not clapping the players. One even went as far to say “you’re the reason we are here”. The people in the section did react angrily to that however, and I am genuinely being unbiased were attacked first by a couple of middle aged men. They then obviously attempted to back their friends up. 

This is exactly what happened on the right side and I was directly involved. Those below and to the right did not like us booing and singing ‘we want rudkin out’. Bizarre. 2 middle aged bald guys came to scrap, what did you expect us to do? 

Who was the Karen hurling abuse at the singing section, sitting about ten rows down from them when Rudkin out was being shouted? Her reaction ultimately started the whole situation, from what I could see anyway.

51 minutes ago, Claridge said:

That the so called ultras who demanded their own  singing section, can’t even be arsed to get there and sing before one of our biggest games I suppose. 

You really need to get out a bit more in the hope of trying to find a life.

****ing Jesus Christ man

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

This is exactly what happened on the right side and I was directly involved. Those below and to the right did not like us booing and singing ‘we want rudkin out’. Bizarre. 2 middle aged bald guys came to scrap, what did you expect us to do? 

100% what happened. Was right in front of me. If only those people could’ve been bothered to produce such a passionate reaction to Brendan Rodgers we might not be in this position. 

What actually happened in SK1:

Section supported the team all game, got to the end and we were relegated so certain people within the section started ‘we want rudkin out’ and weren’t happy to clap off players who had just relegated us so booed them. Those below and to the sides of the section started hurling abuse and at least a couple came to fight one lad in particular. He was Middle aged and a skin head, not a kid or disabled. 

Ridiculous really our club is in the worst position it’s been in for so long and the players have been utter tripe all season yet so many were concerned that people were asking for rudkins head and booing. The question is what was being clapped? I’ll also add nobody from the section even antagonised these people, they just didn’t like the booing.

• Like 4

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads (hate it when folk say there was 200 there today) only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

• Haha 4

I'm struggling to understand why anyone would want to punch what appears to be a non confrontational 60 year old. 

Might be his first game in a long time and might just appreciate the win. 

Always going to get knobhead and his mates at Football, Gigs or in your local boozer, but doesn't give them the right to start throwing punches. Fcuking neanderthals. 

17 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Lads, lads, We're all a bit angry, and we've all had a bit to drink, but now really isn't the time.

Agree entirely and the same goes for most of the new threads being posted.

And all because folk want to get their name in first.

Edited by David Hankey
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

I'm struggling to understand why anyone would want to punch what appears to be a non confrontational 60 year old. 

Might be his first game in a long time and might just appreciate the win. 

Always going to get knobhead and his mates at Football, Gigs or in your local boozer, but doesn't give them the right to start throwing punches. Fcuking neanderthals. 

Didn’t happen unless you’re on about the twat who came over giving it the biggun.

I'm still struggling to get my head around fans clapping the team off. Even if you don't feel like booing, I just cannot understand clapping a relegation. Would this happen anywhere else? One guy was shouting his frustrations outside (rightly so) and some guy starting shouting "Leicester til I die" at him lol I mean what the fcuk? Hahaha. 

• Haha 1