Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

To the morons who attach themselves to union FS

Just now, Fox92 said:

Because we’re in a position where we’re on the verge of relegation. Our club should not be in this (that) position.

Surely you’d be more pissed off if Top just sat there with a face like a smacked arse after we scored?

Just now, StanSP said:

So what should he do? Just sit there like a miserable person? Not allowed to celebrate? 

We were also in the verge of survival at some point today. 

Obviously our club shouldn't be in this position. Did you not celebrate the goals today because of it? 

Can do what he wants I just think it’s embarrassing. I celebrated the first goal but the second goal didn’t move me because Everton were leading by then. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buzzell said:

Surely you’d be more pissed off if Top just sat there with a face like a smacked arse after we scored?

Probably yeah. Probably won’t bother me tomorrow but right now all those running the club annoy me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Probably yeah. Probably won’t bother me tomorrow but right now all those running the club annoy me.

I love the fact that Top interacts like this when we score but I do agree with you. The whole place fvcking stinks, we need airing out.

• Like 2

I sit next to the section and it was two older guys who started it by going up to the front of the section and started throwing punches because they were booing at full time. It was embarrassing from the two guys to be honest. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, lfu said:

Was this the bloke? A few photos of a scrap got published on the s*n's website

image.png.e6d4f2b87c6ebd9df52b3103cab00769.png

No not this guy but he doesn’t look that dissimilar. I’ve actually got a video someone sent of the latter part of the incident but don’t wanna land anyone in it.

Is the TLDR here that essentially….

A bunch of lads who really, really ****ing love flags (as long as people donate…) have got annoyed at some people waving flags? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, lfu said:

Was this the bloke? A few photos of a scrap got published on the s*n's website

image.png.e6d4f2b87c6ebd9df52b3103cab00769.png

Didn't know Dominic Littlewood supported Leicester..:whistle:

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They should be ostracised purely for that “always back the lads” abomination. Sad sacks.

Nah, that one's alright.

That Sesame Street 'At Home Or Away, On A Saturday' one, on the other hand... good lord

21 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Is the TLDR here that essentially….

A bunch of lads who really, really ****ing love flags (as long as people donate…) have got annoyed at some people waving flags? 

No

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Well done on starting on an elderly man and his 6 year grandson at the end of the game.

Really classy of you 🖕

Equally, I was started on by a fella for being ‘associated’ with union fs without provocation. Who proceeded to attack me outside the ground. People can be willy pullers regardless of association or not

8 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

This video sums up the mixed reaction.... and how some fans are angry that some supporters are clapping.

Convinced most aren’t aware of how damaging this relegation will actually be. We are fvcked. 

29 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Absolutely bang on.

The more I think about it the more I can't believe it.  

I actually don't give a **** anymore, if you stayed to clap that then do us a favour and stay at home next season and clap at your wireless.

We have too many middled aged middle class happy clapping seat blockers in that stadium. 

Lots of unnecessary ageism on this forum lately. You do realise that not everyone in an age bracket 

thinks and acts in the same way?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Why was he trying to be positive and applauding? Obviously that is going to wind people up. And it’s that attitude that has seen us relegated. Because the club has had no self-respect to achieve self-preservation.

We don't know who will stay, who will leave, or who will retire in the summer. For example it might be the last time to say thank you to the legend that is Jamie Vardy. Hopefully you'd agree he deserves a clap.

I don't know the circumstances but if it's true, it's appalling.