Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

To the morons who attach themselves to union FS

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

So the only people who sing and back the team and then hold the club to account are the ones who get blamed? Looollll. 

Ironic that throughout the game the ones who sit in silence are the ones who get upset at the end when ‘supporters’ show their discontent at us being RELEGATED

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

I was surprised at how many of our fans stated clapping as soon as relegation was confirmed . Absolutely pathetic in my opinion. I won't be be one of them next season l give up . So poor 

Do you want me to drop you a line when the team is back in the big time ? FFS ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Trekerz said:

From what i gathered, sitting just to the right of the section. The people in the section were booing the players and singing you’re not fit to wear the shirt.  people who were sitting in front and to their left and right got up and started giving them abuse for booing and not clapping the players. One even went as far to say “you’re the reason we are here”. The people in the section did react angrily to that however, and I am genuinely being unbiased were attacked first by a couple of middle aged men. They then obviously attempted to back their friends up. 

That’s the way I saw to the left. Two bald blokes went waded in with fists when beforehand it was a discussion, however heated it may have been. 

3 hours ago, Buzzell said:

Who was the Karen hurling abuse at the singing section, sitting about ten rows down from them when Rudkin out was being shouted? Her reaction ultimately started the whole situation, from what I could see anyway.

She caused the argument which then gave the okay for a bald bloke to go fly in 

1 minute ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Had a banner calling Rudkin out a good couple of years ago. Told the board in 2022 that it was time to act now on Rodgers. Again sent a message earlier this year at Forest that it was time to sack Rodgers. Been arguing the case for a singing section that has subsequently been overwhelmingly backed by other supporters.

Some of you lot should get onboard with how UFS think about the club: they’re being proven right time and time again.

But we were in League One once

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

She caused the argument which then gave the okay for a bald bloke to go fly in 

Yeh that’s exactly what I thought. She was chucking fingers up and telling the singing section to fvck off. She must be related to Rudkin.

Edited by Buzzell

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Whether people were clapping the players at the end or not, absolutely no one has the right to start on them.

Especially even more so when it is an old fella and a young kid who I guarantee have only been targeted because the tosser who did it is a spineless weasel who wouldn't dare do it to someone who could give it back.

ANY people trying to defend those who are willing to start on an old guy and a young kid are just as bad as those who did it.

Couldn't give a toss whether it was someone with UFS or not either.

Exactly this! Can’t believe some bitter, twisted nobs on here think having a go at old men and kids is a good idea under any circumstances :(

8 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Exactly this! Can’t believe some bitter, twisted nobs on here think having a go at old men and kids is a good idea under any circumstances :(

Firstly, nobody was ‘having a go at old men’ if anything it was the other way round and secondly if random people from other blocks decide they want to throw punches over a chant then they deserve whatever they get back.

Union f s want to play big men pretending to create an atmosphere hiding an entire stand away from the away fans. Throughout the past few seasons the family stand have made more noise and been more vocal than a so called ultra group that can barely clap their hands together in rhythm.

• Haha 2

There's a lot of emotions today. So don't let this spill out on here. Go bed readjust. I've just had a long journey back to Nottingham.

One thing I love about us is we are never out the headlines. Ever. Don't lose our heads now. It's been absolutely disgraceful all this, but is anyone giving up? 

Let's all calm down a bit  

Edited by Gamble92

Union f s would never be in an area to make headlines. Hide a stand a way from the away fans. Can't make any atmosphere that far away from them. And story after story of them upsetting genuine fans. Either grow the balls to sit a little closer or stop trying to intimidate other leicester fans. I can barely see Union f s going down in the history books for positive efforts nor negative. Just forgotten nobody's

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Why was he trying to be positive and applauding? Obviously that is going to wind people up. And it’s that attitude that has seen us relegated. Because the club has had no self-respect to achieve self-preservation.

...many years ago, I went to a home game with my brother-in-law,  the game had ended and I was looking to leave, along with the other supporters around me. He asked me why I was leaving,  and I  remarked that the game was over, we need to leave now, in order to get out. He then he said, he was waiting to applaud the players off the pitch because 'it was what real supporters do." So we stood and waited and applauded the players off the pitch.

Perhaps this is just supporters etiquette, of which he was passing on to his grandson. There will be a lot of old school supporters,  with the same ethos, it is an admirable belief to have, and the fact that it appears to give tacit approval to what has happened this season, does not, in any way, merit any type of abuse.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wigstonboues said:

Union f s would never be in an area to make headlines. Hide a stand a way from the away fans. Can't make any atmosphere that far away from them. And story after story of them upsetting genuine fans. Either grow the balls to sit a little closer or stop trying to intimidate other leicester fans. I can barely see Union f s going down in the history books for positive efforts nor negative. Just forgotten nobody's

‘Not able to make a headline’ in one sentence, but ‘story after story’ the next. Your attitude towards them is bizarre.

They always say they have no interest in being near away fans. Imagine from your posts you’re more interested in spending 90 minutes gawping at the away fans than anything that goes on on the pitch. 

UnionFS are up there with the most genuine fans we have. They care about the club which is why they have demanded change even in the face of the majority of the rest of our support being so accepting of abject failure. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1