Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

To the morons who attach themselves to union FS

31 minutes ago, wigstonboues said:

Union f s would never be in an area to make headlines. Hide a stand a way from the away fans. Can't make any atmosphere that far away from them. And story after story of them upsetting genuine fans. Either grow the balls to sit a little closer or stop trying to intimidate other leicester fans. I can barely see Union f s going down in the history books for positive efforts nor negative. Just forgotten nobody's

Shut up. Idiot.

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

mods. can you get rid of this thread. It's self destructive bollocks at a time we really don't need it.

Im in agreement. Mods close this thread, it's getting too personal in a time where all emotions are running high. It's turning into a keyboard worrier dream. 

3 hours ago, KFS said:

But we were in League One once

3 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Had a banner calling Rudkin out a good couple of years ago. Told the board in 2022 that it was time to act now on Rodgers. Again sent a message earlier this year at Forest that it was time to sack Rodgers. Been arguing the case for a singing section that has subsequently been overwhelmingly backed by other supporters.

Some of you lot should get onboard with how UFS think about the club: they’re being proven right time and time again.

Why unearth should we, get on board?  In Europe, ultras within one team, are made up of many different groups, some get on and some really don’t.  Been in the same places as ufs during the European trips, and honest opinion, I found them pretty clicky,  I think the banners, the stickers, even that  bbc Leicester city  episode are all a bit cringe . Also they didn’t save the club with their support,  nearly every away league 1 away game was epic and they didn’t even exist then. So let them do their own thing next season and others can do theirs to support our club. 

Edited by Foxes99

4 hours ago, wigstonboues said:

Union f s would never be in an area to make headlines. Hide a stand a way from the away fans. Can't make any atmosphere that far away from them. And story after story of them upsetting genuine fans. Either grow the balls to sit a little closer or stop trying to intimidate other leicester fans. I can barely see Union f s going down in the history books for positive efforts nor negative. Just forgotten nobody's

How’s your head this morning? Think you hit the sherbets a bit hard last night pal!

Edited by LcFc_Smiv
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Munshi said:

3 middle aged bald twats kitted out in their burberry polos came over from G1 to throw punches at teenagers in the section for singing ‘Rudkin Out’ but somehow it’s still all UFS fault lollollol

Entire Elland Road booing their side off the pitch at the final whistle but our fans will clap the cvnts that have taken us to the championship and won’t even be staying at the club to help us get back up. Same fans will stop coming after our 3rd season stuck in mid table 

Time will do its thing as usual and I know which 'side' will be proven right.

I was there - the applause at the end (as in literally when Everton's game finished) was to drown out negativity. Unserious and cucked fanbase who've despite the last nine years bought into the narrative they apparently hated about us. Truly sad.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This season has made me realise something. We are actually tinpot. Because of some of our fans who have this weird loser mentality. Honestly, some of them are at home right now going Ricoh Arena is far better than Anfield. It ****ing isn’t and no one wants to play Cov over Man U and Liverpool no matter how much they tell you they do. 

The media is genuinely shocked by our relegation and some of our fans consider it our rightful place. 

Yep. I think the reaction can be forgiven if say, Luton go down next season with a fight. We've accepted the most disgraceful surrender in the leagues history. We are a joke fanbase. I didn't realise quite how bad the rot actually was until yesterday. I knew were had a fair portion of happy clappy NPCs but some of this lot really would applaud somebody shitting in their mouth.

• Like 1