Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

6 minutes ago, Iran said:

Out of curiosity who would you have getting relegated?

I said Sheffield United, Bournemouth and Wolves going in. Wolves didn’t actually look too bad in the first game but they just can’t score. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lildave3 said:

I said Sheffield United, Bournemouth and Wolves going in. Wolves didn’t actually look too bad in the first game but they just can’t score. 

Well, I definitely agree with you on your two relegation candidates in Sheffield United and Bournemouth. lol

1 hour ago, lildave3 said:

find it intriguing, and I am sure this won’t go down well, that the person involved was able to forgive, aswell as family members, but the perfect general public want him hung. 

It's not very uncommon sadly for women in abusive relationships to find it extremely difficult to leave. By all accounts her father sounds like a scum bag that's encouraged her go put up with it for Greenwood's money. 

It also doesn't help that Greenwood was found breaking his bail approaching her when she was supposed to he under protection. You can forgive her for not feeling safe. 

I accept there are cases where its probably reasonable to feel some suspicion for the accuser but I don't think this is one of them hence the near universal outrage, even the usual Men's Rights arse holes have been quiet, relatively speaking. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Think Hamer will be going to a top EPL team next summer if he carrys on scoring screamers like that 

Especially when you think Sheffyoo are gonna go down 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

You'd imagine it's highly likely he gets banned or something if the move has fallen through 

“The investigation started from a bet on Paquetá's yellow card in West Ham's 1-1 draw with Aston Villa, on March 12, for the Premier League. 

The Brazilian midfielder took the yellow in the 24th minute of the second half.

Initial analysis showed that on that day several new accounts were created at Betway, account linked with people close to Paqueta, with users depositing the maximum amount allowed. These accounts made a married bet to increase the winnings: the authors would only receive the money if Paquetá took yellow against Villa and if the striker Luiz Henrique, from Betis, received the card against Villarreal, on the same day on March 12.”