Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Draw wouldnt have been a disaster for Newcastle, feel like the 3 points difference between Liverpool and Newcastle from that late goal could be massive by the end of the season in the top 4 chase.

Edited by Nalis

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Not that it should, but I wonder whether this might herald a slight doubt in the minds of the Newcastle owners?

There is no way they should have lost this game given the sending off.

Managerially, Howe has been very naive today.

Similar to Man City and Mancini I wonder how long Newcastle stick with Howe for until they twist. Wonder if the target is champions league football again or get sacked?

Guest Col city fan
23 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Similar to Man City and Mancini I wonder how long Newcastle stick with Howe for until they twist. Wonder if the target is champions league football again or get sacked?

It’s a funny one cos Howe has completely transformed that club with sensible signings and getting ECL football.

BUT, today was one of those big games where you know that a real top-class manager would have just tightened the play up and frustrated the opposition into submission. 
If this board continue to spend big money (which is very likely), they’ll be looking at results like this and just wondering whether Howe is going to be that man to lead them to trophies etc. Todays result is not only a bad one for the club, but also for Howe I think.

Edited by Col city fan

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Brilliant. Is there anything likeable about Newcastle? Even Howe and his team are so arrogant.

I don’t like Newcastle or Tindall but celebrating him getting mugged off by the most classless man in the top flight isn’t for me.