Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

8 hours ago, StanSP said:

Brighton getting Ansu Fati :o

Barca tried to palm him off on us earlier in the window when Neves wanted to go there (Xavi wasn't keen on him), but Fati didn't want to go to us, unsurprisingly.

He's one of the players Barca have identified that needs to leave in order for them to free up more money to sign new players and register the ones they've already signed. 

9 hours ago, StanSP said:

Brighton getting Ansu Fati :o

8 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Quite a coup if they keep him fit .

The damage has already been done, that's the problem.

He's not far off ruined and they know it. Barcelona have been trying to move him on before it isn't all that much common knowledge for years but obviously modern clubs do proper research. 

They tried to shift him for massive money to big clubs to cash in on his reputation and nobody was willing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bilo said:

Forest didn't register a single shot on target last night at home against Burnley. Chelsea away next.

Any chance that Cooper could be in serious bother if they don't start improving soon?

Can easily see him being sacked - there were several times last season where he was apparently on the brink.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can easily see him being sacked - there were several times last season where he was apparently on the brink.

Can see them being in big trouble if they get relegated, given their high-risk approach.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

The damage has already been done, that's the problem.

He's not far off ruined and they know it. Barcelona have been trying to move him on before it isn't all that much common knowledge for years but obviously modern clubs do proper research. 

They tried to shift him for massive money to big clubs to cash in on his reputation and nobody was willing. 

Apparently he played 50 games last season though so must have been wanted ?

12 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Can see them being in big trouble if they get relegated, given their high-risk approach.

Chelsea, Burnley and Manchester City coming in the next few weeks, and they didn't register a shot on target against Burnley last night.

You could see Marinakis getting twitchy, especially if their performances don't improve.

2 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

how the hell can Man City get over £40 million for Cole Palmer when he's never scored a league goal and we get less for Maddison and Barnes who pump out reliable numbers? My heads spinning.

Because he’s 21, and has a Premier league, Champions league and FA Cup winners medal, currently playing for the champions of England and not a team in the championship. 

Edited by Bert

3 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

how the hell can Man City get over £40 million for Cole Palmer when he's never scored a league goal and we get less for Maddison and Barnes who pump out reliable numbers? My heads spinning.

A) potential and position of the selling club

B) Todd Boehly is an idiot

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

All bias and banter aside, I genuinely don't understand how Forest are still spending and signing and nobody seems to be making a big deal about it? 

Few have made a deal out of Everton either. Or Villa. 

If Chelsea can manipulate the system, so can everyone else I assume.

Just now, shen said:

Few have made a deal out of Everton either. Or Villa. 

If Chelsea can manipulate the system, so can everyone else I assume.

Everton have made a small profit this summer. Remember they've sold Moise Keane and only brought three in, one of which was free. 

Also let quite a few go free. 

Forest have signed another nine, made a negligible amount on fees and have spent tens of millions again. 

12 hours ago, Tuna said:

Tried to get rid of him after we beat them 4-0 allegedly 

Real sliding doors moment that night 

19 hours ago, Finnegan said:

All bias and banter aside, I genuinely don't understand how Forest are still spending and signing and nobody seems to be making a big deal about it? 

Ffp runs over a running three year period 

their issues will be next summer if they don’t shift a number of players then 

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

Incredible.

Captain. Leader. Legend. Relegated (Twice).

Go well Jonny, Go.

:giggle: 

I mean, using relegation against a player doesn’t mean anything. Some great players have been relegated, some more than once, including some of our best ever players.

Team game.