Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Tuna said:

No chance. 

I was just going to ask the same question. What price Luton getting less points than Derby in that shocking season they had?

Luton are fookin rubbish 

16 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I was just going to ask the same question. What price Luton getting less points than Derby in that shocking season they had?

Luton are fookin rubbish 

They'll scrape some wins and get some draws. Derby got like 12 points or something? Can't imagine anyone being that shit again.

I do think however Both Luton and Sheff U will finish on less than 30 points.

Edited by Tuna

Guest Kopfkino

Derby got 11 points, one win and eight draws. It would take a pretty good effort to beat that, seems almost impossible

Huddersfield went down with 16 points the other year, every chance Luton repeat that. They are awful, can’t see who is gonna score any goals for them.

Guest Col city fan
34 minutes ago, Tuna said:

They'll scrape some wins and get some draws. Derby got like 12 points or something? Can't imagine anyone being that shit again.

I donthink however Both Luton and Sheff U will finish on less than 30 points.

Im not so sure. 
The fact that Luton went up, Cov were in the play offs etc shows just how pants the Championship was last season. 
I’d be amazed if Luton get anywhere near 30 points.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Im not so sure. 
The fact that Luton went up, Cov were in the play offs etc shows just how pants the Championship was last season. 
I’d be amazed if Luton get anywhere near 30 points.

Sorry Col the first post was a typo I meant to write they'll both finish on less than 30 points.

Toss up whether it's Burnley, Forest, Everton or Wolves for the third place.

Really wouldn't be surprised if it's Burnley to be honest.

Edited by Tuna

Guest Col city fan
13 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Sorry Col the first post was a typo I meant to write they'll both finish on less than 30 points.

Toss up whether it's Burnley, Forest, Everton or Wolves for the third place.

Really wouldn't be surprised if it's Burnley to be honest.

I’ve no doubt Luton will give it their all, but they are SO lacking quality anywhere on the pitch really.

Leicester could beat this Luton side imo.